Wetlook-Online

Message # 8423.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Excellent wetlook on tonight's Fear Factor

Date: Tue 03/02/04 02:19:36 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah...I caught it on tape too....the best thing about the scene was that they lit the scene very nicely...i.e. Erik Elsas style...i.e. using a rain machine...which the lighting done right so that the jeans and pants looked very shiny...as opposite to backlit...so I give it high marks for lighting and wetlook effects.

The only thing where I think the footage needs some video enhancement..were that the best shiny shots were of the girls running back and forth thru the puddles...and they were running by too fast to enjoy this at normal speed...so I think I will probably capture this into my edit system and turn those running by scenes into nice slow motion shots...like the 6 million dollar man...cos those bits flew by too fast...those money shots needs to be slowed down to super slow mo.

...but good stuff on Fear Factor for a change.

I am still waiting for one "fear" that that show has never explored...i.e. the fear of embarrassment....i.e....lets have a challenge where the girls have to take a shower fully clothed so that their clothings are wringing wet...and then have them walk around a shopping center in their sopping clothes with everybody staring at them...I would like to see that done.

mk

In reply to Message (8423.1.1.1) Note Re: Re: Re: Excellent wetlook on tonight's Fear Factor

By Watergirl - ca Mon 02/02/04 23:20:57 GMT

Yep!! Frankie I did see the show. It was good, but I think the camera man was excited, he couldn't seem to keep the camera still.LOL!! Didn't get to much of the guy's...Damn!!
In reply to Message (8423.1.1) Info Re: Re: Excellent wetlook on tonight's Fear Factor

By Frankie - us Mon 02/02/04 14:00:49 GMT

Hi Watergirl:  There's two stunts on tonight's show.  The wetlook is in the second half of the program.  ENJOY!
In reply to Message (8423.1) Oooh Re: Excellent wetlook on tonight's Fear Factor

By Watergirl - watergirlmg@hotmail.com ca Mon 02/02/04 13:43:57 GMT

Hey Frankie,  I think this sounds like a great show. I already have the TV ready to go. Where I am, FF is comming on again on GLB-W via Satelite. 12:00 Atlantic Time. Good Luck and Have Fun......Take care....Watergirl.
In reply to Message (8423) Great Excellent wetlook on tonight's Fear Factor

By Frankie - us Mon 02/02/04 13:13:04 GMT

To my surprise, tonight's episode of Fear Factor has some excellent wetlook with all 6 remaining couples.  There were about 20 minutes worth of wet blue jeans, white jean and long running pants from all angles - afar and closeup.

Probably the best wetlook so far since the show's been on.  The stunt had to do with the male inside a large above ground swimming pool filled with typical FF goodies.  He had to dive under and pull up two canisters - 5 canisters altogether - three are empty - one is filled with pig innards (forgot what it was!) and the is other filled with a piece of cow stomach.  He hands one canister to his female counterpart who runs with it 100 feet away thru 1 foot of water to a table where she opens it and eats the contents (if present).  If successful, she runs back to retreive the other casinster and repeats the stunt.  Fastest time wins $10,000.  By the way, did I mentioned that it was raining during the whole time?  Staged of course.

Of all times for my VCR to be out of order, otherwise I would have recoreded it.  Rats!

Did anyone else catch the show?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]