minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:32:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 8405.1.2.2.1

Subject: Happy Re: Re: Re: Come on Paul, that was completely uncalled for....

Date: Sun 01/02/04 13:41:00 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeppers!!  Completely agree, Morgan Wink Smile Wink Smile
In reply to Message (8405.1.2.2) Hello Re: Re: Come on Paul, that was completely uncalled for....

By Morgan Miles - info@pleaseteaseme.com us Sun 01/02/04 13:04:02 GMT

I know the reality. The owner of the site politely wrote me at my own domains email a few weeks ago and wondered if I had ripped stockings images and if I did, would it be okay if he draw me. I didn't have an image but I offered to let him use the video on his site if he liked. It was done to be nice, not as a promotion.

I said patience would definately be needed. I didn't put it there though to promote myself. So it stays as is. If one wants to have patience, fine. If not, fine too. I just remembered and thought some people might like to know. I shared the info to be nice. I gave the video to that webmaster to be nice. Generally when I do something like that, I do it to be nice and rather than turn it into a promotion. I usually ask it be kept secret. Wouldn't you agree, wetinred?

Hugs, Morgan

In reply to Message (8405.1.2) Depressed Re: Come on Paul, that was completely uncalled for....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 01/02/04 12:34:35 GMT

...And Morgan, I doub't if anyone is gonna be able to d/l such a large file on a slow server as Im only getting less than 1 kbps myself and im on almost a T1 service. But I'm trying on it.  I could host it but I would need some kind of compensation to do it. Ur talking if just a 100 ppl download it thats 10 gbs of b/w right there and u know there would be literally 100's of ppl d/ling Sad I appreciate the fact that ur willing to put this clip up for free, but u also have to look at the reality of the situation Wink Smile

Hmmm only 31 hours to go on this d/l Wink Smile lol

In reply to Message (8405.1) Question Re: 9 Minutes Of Free Video

By w@mboy - uu Sun 01/02/04 11:53:06 GMT

That's braless isn't it?  Confirming this should cut the traffic to his site in half or something like that...

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (8405) Hello 9 Minutes Of Free Video

By Morgan Miles - info@pleaseteaseme.com us Sun 01/02/04 10:16:25 GMT

Thought everyone might like to know that one of my wet videos from this past summer is available for free download on a website that is featuring my own website.

The website it is on is a free site so you'll have to be very patient if you decide to download it. He does not have a fast server. I do not recommend even trying if you are on a dial up connection. Please don't complain to the webmaster. He is hosting a 111 MB video without any charge. I shouldn't have to say that but there is always someone. I'd also ask that if this video is not really within your tastes, either don't attempt to download it at all or wait a few days so he isn't bombarded all at once.

You can find the video at http://www.rippedstockings.com

Go to "bio pages", then click "Morgan". Scroll to the bottom of that page to find the video.

Here are some screen grabs from the video so you can see if it is something you'd like to download.

Enjoy and remember, be patient.

Hugs, Morgan

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]