Wetlook-Online

Message # 8382.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Scherzi a Parte and Ministry of Mayhem

Date: Sun 01/02/04 03:50:35 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I didn't mean it to sound as self centered as it did.  There is loads of (boring) jeans stuff on my tape and some (boring) pies, it's just with MOM the foamings are randomly scattered through the show and unless I'm at home to press record on the VCR manually it's impossible to get them.  Holly gets gunged right at the end, so I can record that no problem.  I wasn't at home for last week's pies and I don't know exactly what time that part of the show is on, so I missed it, rather than ignoring it.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (8382.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Scherzi a Parte and Ministry of Mayhem

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 01/02/04 03:31:29 GMT

Whether something is not of interest to you should not be the issue....cos think of it this way....the faster you can fill up a 2hr tape to trade with me...the faster you will get free DVDs from me in exchange...and I WANT all those scenes you are not interested in. If you only save what you like personally...it will take you 2 years to fill up a 2hr tape...so you will have to wait a long long time before you can trade and can get free tapes or DVDs from me. If you just save EVERYTHING that is either wet or messy (whether it interests you or not) then you can fill up a 2hr tape in only 2 months....so...you will get your rewards from me much faster.

Rememeber...if I took your view and only saved, created and posted stuff that interested me personally...then you would never see any casual wetlook stuff or jeans stuff from me...cos thats not my interest either. But I post stuff like the Gautchfest stuff...even though it is of no interest to me personally...cos I try to make contributions that I know some folks will like to see.

MK

In reply to Message (8382.1.1) Note Re: Re: Scherzi a Parte and Ministry of Mayhem

By w@mboy - uu Sun 01/02/04 01:21:29 GMT

I've taped all of Holly's scenes at the end.  Pies are of no interest for me unless the clothes get messy but I can tape them if it is wanted.  All of the foamings from the 'agents' tend to go for the face and leave the clothes totally clean so they don't interest me either.  I'm going to have a look through my tape later on and see how much I've actually got, it starts with a good music video that I've never heard mentioned or been able to find online :)

w@mboy

In reply to Message (8382.1) Hello Re: Scherzi a Parte and Ministry of Mayhem

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Sat 31/01/04 20:07:42 GMT

I am now recording the M O M shows...Just my luck,last week I forgot to set the video before going to work...Only to see Leon's post that Holly was wearing jeans...looked good too!!

This week she was wearing a red top and denim mini,just wish the 2 girls from CLEA got more foam on them!!

Brian

In reply to Message (8382) Hello Scherzi a Parte and Ministry of Mayhem

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 31/01/04 14:32:22 GMT

I see from the nice vidcaps on UMD and on Wammonkey's site that there have been lots of nice scenes recently on the uk tv show MINISTRY OF MAYHEM every Saturday.

I would like to obtain copies of all these M.O.M/ scenes...so perhaps I can entice some of you uk tv collectors to trade with me....cos TONITE I taped the latest Scherzi a Parte tv show from Italy and this was a blockbuster show this week...with no less than 5 different scenes where the guest actresses gots some great soakings and hosings down in their formal dresses. There were 3 soakings on last week's show too....so...keep on collecting all that Ministry of Mayhem stuff and I will carying on collecting all the soakings from Scherzi a Parte (I have about 16 scenes from this show so far) and let me know when your 2hr tape is filled up with tv scenes and we can trade.

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]