Wetlook-Online

Message # 8376.1.1

Subject: Crown Your answer is in your e-mail [nt]

Date: Sun 01/02/04 09:21:36 GMT

Name: LIQUIDLADIES us

Email: weinerking@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (8376.1) Hello Re: SPONSORS FOR NEW WETLOOK PROJECT THIS MARCH OR APRIL

By Scotty - s.brochert@comcast.net us Sun 01/02/04 05:09:05 GMT

How much are you asking per sponsor?
In reply to Message (8376) Crown SPONSORS FOR NEW WETLOOK PROJECT THIS MARCH OR APRIL

By LIQUIDLADIES - us Sat 31/01/04 11:13:29 GMT

I am looking for folks especially dedicated followers of liquidladies to please give a listen to my upcoming project.  This will be one for the books guys.

A while back it was mentioned on the forum about motels with pools in the rooms, well Liquidladies is going to Indianapolis Indiana to film a liquidladies 2 hour video.

see the place we are going to shoot  at

www.sybaris.com   

Then click on suites/rates  and scroll down to Chalet suite/.    Now take the panoramic view or just enlarge the picture.

Here is our proposal:   We have 4 models going with us plus a crew to get plenty of pictures and video.  We will do a 2 hour video of what we will call Spring Getaway, showing the girls in all the forms of water from the inroom pool and waterfall to the showers and hottub and even sauna/steam room.  Of course it is a honemoon suite, so naturally the bridal shower will have formal gowns in the water and then we shoots other forms of clothing during the stay..Now what we are needing is sponsors for this project.   For being a sponsor you receive full taping of the event/with CD picture book also you have a say so in the models actions and also you choose the outfits and things that turn you on specically (NO NUDITY!) All this can be done cheaper than the cost of one private custom video and is a 2 hour taping.   For further information it is best to contact me  or Candi at our e-mail address or ask your questions on the forum and they will be answered.  For those who sponsor, they get their choices.  Regards:

(WK) & Candi   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]