minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:09:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 8344.1.1.1.2

Subject: Happy I am with KEV, I wish all the people that bitch about PC's would buy a Mac!

Date: Fri 30/01/04 10:03:07 GMT

Name: Gooby uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If for only one reason, I could stop hearing all these PC user's bitching about Bill Gates and Windows.  Seriosly, if you bought a brand of car, lets say a Chrysler and it was  shitty, and then you bought another and it was shitty too, and then you bought another and it was shitty too, and then....  Who is the moron now?  If you keep buying a shitty product you  are doing little to let your opinion be heard by the right people, unless you really like to bitch and moan to people who could care less and have little to no impact on making your situation better.

I love when people convert to Macintosh, as I have a few friends that have.  When they come to me and start bitching about a computer problem... I can honestly and easily say "hey, I don't know anything about Mac's... go call tech support"

With application power comes application problems.  We have seen that with web browsing.  In the early days of web browsers we didn't have problems with pop-ups, cookies and what not.  The more "features" they add to applications the more tools people have to exploit them.  Outlook is a great application with a lot of features.  If you don't need all those features.... find a different email client.  Most home computer user's I know use web based email like yahoo and have had no issues.

In reply to Message (8344.1.1.1) Hello even better idea!

By Kev - kev@styx-photgraphy.com gb Thu 29/01/04 23:36:11 GMT

Two ideas actually.

1) Move to Apple- had to get that one in Graham ;)

2) Someone could devise an absolutely awesome virus that could totally trash unprotected computers. That way all the losers that can't be bothered to have virus protection would be offline for good- problem solved- the virus writers wouldn't have any more targets and we wouldn't have the whole internet slowed down by dumbos

In reply to Message (8344.1.1) Wink Smile I've got a better idea!

By ray - ray_diaz1@yahoo.com us Thu 29/01/04 22:41:18 GMT

Why doesn't Microsoft take the $250,000 and fix their crappy software that allows for any bright 14yr old to launch an attack from it's software.  

Microsoft has 10's of billions in cash, why don't they spend some of it to repair their broken, insecure systems instead of just talking about it. This is like the auto companies blaming the Crash Test Institute when their cars fair badly in the simulated auto crashes.  

If your product is defective, then don't go blaming everybody else when they find your mistakes!  Microsoft even goes a step further and then charges you to fix their mistakes, ie, XP service contracts or forcing you to upgrade to fix the faulty software.  

Microsoft is NOT your friend, if they had their way, they would force every competitor out of business and charge you even more once they had a complete monopoly.

In reply to Message (8344.1) Note Reward offered - and more info

By Graham (Styx) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Thu 29/01/04 21:50:03 GMT

http://news.com.com/2100-7349_3-5150469.html

If you're reading this and your PC is affected, the DOS (Denial of Service) attack that will probably begin from your PC on 1 Feb will likely slow down your Net connection so much that you'll be unable to visit this forum or any WAM site. Now, there's an incentive to get your finger out!

In reply to Message (8344) Sad Please people, update your anti-virus software!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Thu 29/01/04 21:29:42 GMT

I am getting about 200-300 viruses to my in-box a day now!

My Norton Internet Security deletes the attachments, but they are still a pain!

leonmoomin Sad

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]