MyWetloook

Message # 8338.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Influence of TV and movies

Date: Fri 30/01/04 20:00:48 GMT

Name: art ca

Email: art3380@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

there is a program in Australia called "Who Dares Wins" in which in some of the dares women get wet in street clothes.

But it does not cause Australian women to swim with even shorts and shirt.

In reply to Message (8338.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Influence of TV and movies

By Ravenlord - uu Fri 30/01/04 15:17:57 GMT

Yup, I'd agree with MK there, except that while I hate the goggles and kneepads, I prefer gender neutral clothes, overalls, jumpsuits, etc, so that aspect of it works for me! :-)

I just wish the adult channels would get a bit more adventurous and experiment with fully clothed gunge gameshows.  From my own POV I'm no longer happy with using images for wam-erotic purposes unless the people featured were at least partially aware that they might be viewed in a fetish way - so candids are totally out, and TV is a grey area.  I mean no-one sane goes on TV of any kind without being aware they'll be watched by thousands, possibly millions of people, so it's probably OK, but I hate the way in the UK they mostly only ever have gunge on kids shows or "family entertainment", where most of the participants won't realise people get a sex kick out of watching it.

What I'd really love to see would be a game on an adult channel where a team of women in nice formal gowns were put up against a team of women in jeans and overalls, each team asks the other a question, and depending on if the answer is right or not, someone from one team gets to pour a jug of water (or gunge) over or into the clothes of a member of the other team - and have it flimed from a wam-erotic POV, where the camera shows us a close up of the water/gunge being poured on and then flowing down, and the model/victim enjoying the experience, instead of the usual "shock/comedy" style reaction, or cutting away to the host cracking a joke, or whatever.

Don't suppose it'll ever happen unless I shoot it myself though!

In reply to Message (8338.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Influence of TV and movies

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 30/01/04 03:00:35 GMT

I can offer you another theory....i.e. once the tv industry became aware that wam stuff was a fetish to some people...they embarked on a mission to "de-sexify" things so that most of the fetish aspects were neutralized. By this I mean...in the good old days you had gameshows where the girls got wet or messy wearing "normal" clothes....until somebody cottoned on to the fact that girls getting dunked, pied, slimed or gunged in normal clothing was attracting attention from the fetish folks. So these days...they neutralize normal clothing as much as possible on gameshows...i.e. by having the contestants wear unisex or gender neutral prison overalls or jump suits...and then they add the helmets, the goggles, the knee pads...and by the time they get done...they have virtually eradicated any possible sexiness or fetish interest that wam fans would have in watching the scene.

This is why shows like Noel's House Party in the UK are sorely missed...i.e. people in nice clothes getting wet and messy...and why the Italian shows like Scherzi a Parti are great too...cos the majority of wam tv shows these days mostly do things in a gender-neutral way or a grunge way.

Hey...I wish I were into prison jump suits and overalls...and had a fetish for goggles and knee pads...ha ha...cos thats all you mostly get on tv gameshows these days.

Thankfully....high class wetlook still exists on Italian tv today...and I wish they would bring it back in the USA and UK too....but political correctness now rules...i.e. and the rule seems to be...you cannot make a sex object out of wet & messy situation...you must neutralize the scene by having the girls dress down to dress like the men and appear as grungey as possible...

MK

In reply to Message (8338.1) Hello Re: Influence of TV and movies

By Doug Dress2Splash - Dress2Splash@hotmail.com us Thu 29/01/04 17:37:26 GMT

Once wet clothing became identified as a fetish,

it seemed to become taboo.

Thoughts?

In reply to Message (8338) Hello Influence of TV and movies

By art - art3380@yahoo.com ca Thu 29/01/04 10:39:32 GMT

I think one reason why there is less wetlook now than in the past is it was more acceptable in the 60s and 70s. In Flipper both boys routinely swam with cutoffs, and this had a huge influence. By 1970 swim trunks were on the market that simulated cutoffs, and it was not just guys that swam with cutoffs; it was very common for girls to wear cutoffs and a bikini top, as shown in On Golden Pond (Jane Fonda) and Promise of Love (Valerie Bertinelli); there was even a Pepsi commercial at that time where the girl wore cutoffs and a bikini top

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]