minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:26:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 8323.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: that's the funny thing...

Date: Thu 29/01/04 02:55:53 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree with you too....some of the best looking women in Hollywood are in their 40's and 50's too.

For example...Sharon Stone never got her career going until she was 36 years old and starred in Basic Instinct (she had spent 16 years prior to that working on obscure low budget films and doing small parts...and never got anywhere until she opened her legs in Basic Instinct).

Heck...I am proven wrong all the time...one of the models we know and were planning a series of shoots with this year, 1994 Playboy Playmate Victoria Zdrok, was going to be attending our next shoot...and then she had to cancel out on us, cos she said she was up for possibly  being Penthouse Pet of the Year for 2004....and she was an aging Playboy Playmate who was in Playboy 10 years ago, in her mid 30's, and so I said to my partner...there is no way she can win that award and be Penthouse Pet of the year for 2004...cos they normally only give that to models under 23 years of age...and Victoria is 10 years older. So...I was counting on her not winning, so she could attend our shoot instead.

http://www.planetvictoria.com/

Well...heck and be-damned....she only went and won Penthouse Pet of the Year, and I lost my bet...so now tells me she cannot attend our shoot, cos she is under contract with Bob Guccione and cannot do modelling for other producers until 2005.  I guess she must have impressed Bob Guccione...cos she is a good 10 years older than past winners have been.

My comments about age are purely made based upon what our customers demand...i.e. when we have to organize a video shoot, we need to raise financing and we get sponsors and custom video requests....and our sponsors only want to finance young models who are from 21 to 26 years of age...we cannot get anybody willing to sponsor models over 30...thats just the reality of our business...i.e. the consumer drives what we can do. If I had lots of sponsors for mature women over 40...I can dig that...and would gladly shoot it...but thats not what our customers want.

MK

In reply to Message (8323.1.1) Wow that's the funny thing...

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com gy Thu 29/01/04 02:11:40 GMT

Some models might be considered "expired" just because they are 30+ but IMO, being a 30+ female doesn't mean you are no longer sexy - and there are MANY 30+ sexy females out there that would prove this!
In reply to Message (8323.1) Hello Re: Ref Post #8301 MK & an Image, (Of Course)

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 28/01/04 11:53:48 GMT

Don't worry...here in Florida we have retirement homes for ex-models....we often go to visit them as they sun themselves by the clubhouse pool...and they take me for walks in my wheelchair and we watch old movies (such as the scenes we shot with them 10 years ago...that we never got around to editing).

Perhaps Graham can create a "virtual model" in cyberspace.....like that recent Al Pacino movie...think of the possiblities there...a virtual wetlook model could put us all out of business....but the programmer who designed it could make millions.

mk

In reply to Message (8323) Confused Ref Post #8301 MK & an Image, (Of Course)

By Morgan Miles - info@pleaseteaseme.com us Wed 28/01/04 11:17:50 GMT

MK, I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist all the fun I could have with this one and off I was :)

Hugs, Morgan

PS Jay said, please send him all the "expired" models :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]