MyWetloook

Message # 8301.3.1

Subject: Lookout Nice dream!

Date: Wed 28/01/04 15:49:20 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi luvwetgirls

You will find it very hard to create a FREE wetlook site.  If you have to pay models, you will find it impossible!

It is a nice idea, and one that i have been achieving for a very long time, but as your site grows in popularity, so the amount of visitors to your site grows.  the more visitors you get, the more bandwidth your site consumes!

The people that complain about paysites etc, do not realise how difficult it is to actually run a website, to find a home for it that is affordable!

There are NO, I repeat NO free wetlook sites on the internet!

You tell me the name of a site that you think is free and I will tell you why its not!

My site was free for years.  No it wasn't, it was paid for by my video customers and by wamtec's customers!

Vintage wetlook, hosted for free on Grayhost, therefore actually paid for by Styx customers!

Same as above is true for any of the "free" sites on the Grayhost servers, Styx customers pay for them!

Even the Yahoo groups are paid for by mine and wamtec's, well us and all the other people who actually pay Yahoo to host sites on their servers.

The lists go on and on, there is NO SUCH THING as a free site, it has to paid for, even more so if you have to pay models!

So good luck, you will need it!

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (8301.3) Band why not go out in forest to find water?!

By luvwetgirls - us Wed 28/01/04 11:35:56 GMT

I know I'm going to have my girls wet wherever I can, Once I start my site in a few months. I'm not doing it for money, or to get with other girls. I'm doing it for fun!!! If you have to, do wetlook in the bath tub!! And I'm not competing against anyone here. Links will exist. We are all one big happy wetlook family!! It will rock! Thanks to Styx, Minx, Leonmoomin, Wetlook Unlimited, Liquid Ladies, EE Fullly Clothed, and others, for inspiring me to create a great wetlook site! I'm already doing research. Its a dream right now, but soon it'll be reality.
In reply to Message (8301) Idea styx wetlook

By monstershooter - monstershooter@yahoo.co.uk uu Tue 27/01/04 23:14:53 GMT

suggestion for graham and kev of styxwetworld. how about taking photo or video footage of your girls on theme park water rides getting wet in the process. girls in profession smart wear would be great in this situation. what do you think ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]