Wetlook-Online

Message # 8294.2.2

Subject: Note Their Ages

Date: Wed 28/01/04 02:25:33 GMT

Name: Jay gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Can I just add that in the uk the legal age for these sort of clips is 16, therefore there is nothing wrong in showing them, is there any difference in looking at WIR's clips or hiring the DVD?

If the legal age where you come from is higher like 18 then it is your decision whether you look at the link or not, some people like pics under 20yrs old some people like pics over 40 which to someone like me is something I really dont want to see, but thats my choice, if a link comes up with people over 40 I simply dont look at it, I dont complain its their, the whole point of this forum is to try to acknowledge that everyone has their own tastes and ideas of what they like.

How about instead of complaining about what people do start up your own site like WIR and do just the stuff you like.

If people spent the same amount of time complaining as they do taking pictures of wetlook the world would be better place.

WIR keep up the good work

In reply to Message (8294.2) Sad Re: the olsen twins

By the lone taper - us Tue 27/01/04 15:03:59 GMT

am very surprised at the response this movie is getting - may i say - it is one of those things i taped and then had to erase - people please remember these girls are UNDER 18 - and being in my late twenties i look at them as being young - so please let's not lower ourselves to voting on an Olson Twins video - and if that is your bag - save it as a guilty pleasure
In reply to Message (8294) Read This the olsen twins

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 27/01/04 10:21:04 GMT

Film/AVI  I now have 7 clips from the movie including the beans scene and a few outtakes. Ive taken all the clips except for the messy bean scene, and combined then into 2 clips. So I'll put one of the 3 clips on for a free-for-all for a few hours tonight. Soo which one do ya'll want?  

1. the bean scene

2. the wave/the boat/the outtakes

3. the surfacing/the obstacle course 1and 2

And I'll announce when it will be up

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]