minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:06:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 8287.1.2.1.1

Subject: Lookout Re: Re: Re: Re: Intresting in cartoons....

Date: Wed 28/01/04 10:45:59 GMT

Name: wetgalfan us

Email: wetgalfan@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Since you brought up childrens television, and with the recent passing of Bob Keshum, I thought of this.  Capt. Kangaroo used to have a young woman on the show in the '70's.  I can't remember her name, but I remember one episode about them trying to give a dog, who was one of the puppet characters, a bath.  The dog put up a good fight, eventually pushing her into the tub wearing a mini-skirt and blouse.  Jeez, that may have been what started it.
In reply to Message (8287.1.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Intresting in cartoons....

By Mike - us Wed 28/01/04 00:37:57 GMT

Yea, speaking of kids shows, Sesame Street, many years ago (I guess in the early70's) I remeber watching it and seeing several kids playing with a fire hydrant and running in the puddles. All (from what I remeber) were wearing jeans and having a great time. I believe thats what opened the doors for me.
In reply to Message (8287.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Intresting in cartoons....

By Blazer - no Tue 27/01/04 11:09:22 GMT

Yah, cartoons are good when it comes to that kinda stuff. I guess the animators are too lazy to draw the characters some swimwear when going into the water is essential to the plot, so they just have them go in fully clothed.

Speaking of kid shows, when I was young, ther was an entire-scandinavian kid show called "the flea" (or something)

I had 4 main characters, one from each country (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland), plus a narrator from whatever country the show was airing in.

They did the usual kid show stuff, taught us about letters, numbers, traffic rules, ect. Standard stuff.

However, there was one episode where they taught us about... water. Dun dun dun.

It started with all four characters running into the sea, fully clothed. They swam around for a while, before going back to the shore, and teach us not-very-interesting facts about water.. half submerged. Then at times, they go for another swim.

Beautiful stuff. I believe it was my first real exposition to wetlook.

In reply to Message (8287.1) Hello Re: Intresting in cartoons....

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 27/01/04 02:00:47 GMT

...fyi..Scooby Doo was a guilty pleasure of mine when I was a teen....cos in several episodes they would go scuba diving fully clothed...which I always thought was both bizarre and erotic.

Also..the Josie & The Pussycats cartoon series had the girls getting splashed or dunked in almost every episode...

...which is why the recent live action movies of both of these shows really sucked...i.e. they were not faithful to the original cartoon series concept...and they made modernized versions that were lousy.

...I hear that the Scooby Doo 2 movie has just wrapped...lets hope it is better than the first one was.

mk

In reply to Message (8287) Bad Eyes Intresting in cartoons....

By Mike - us Tue 27/01/04 00:54:12 GMT

I was watching cartoons with my little girl yesterday (Scooby-doo, "Ghoul school") and there was a part I found intresting. The characters was jumping out of the castle in the moat with thier clothes on, and telling the others to join them, the waters fine. From what I can remeber as a child, there was'nt many scenes like that in cartoons. Whats my point? Well, I guess thats a good way to show our kids that you dont need a suit to swim in, clothes will do just fine!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]