minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:56:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 8282.3.1

Subject: Note Re: Re: Off Topic - update your antivirus now (W32/Mydoom)

Date: Tue 27/01/04 09:41:14 GMT

Name: ray us

Email: ray_diaz1@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Please note that this virus is using an old method of infection, even if your definition file is 6 months old, it would still have detected this virus.  

What is unusual about this virus is that the message is not the usual "nakid pics" or "open this" and it is causing people to open the messages.  

In reply to Message (8282.3) Crown Re: Off Topic - update your antivirus now (W32/Mydoom)

By JJ - JJ.vintagewet.com ca Tue 27/01/04 06:25:41 GMT

Thanks for the heads-up, Graham. It gave me a chance to update my virus definitions to the latest before opening the mail which had a whole bunch of infected documents.

JJ

In reply to Message (8282) Info Off Topic - update your antivirus now (W32/Mydoom)

By Graham (Styx) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Mon 26/01/04 21:23:41 GMT

http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_100983.htm

A high-risk mass-mailing worm affecting home and business users. Spreads via email and Kazaa. New virus updates were available from around yesterday (I think).

The Styx mailboxes contained around 150 of these this morning, so there are already a lot of visitors to this forum who are probably already infected. The virus emails seem to be around 30Kb. Many of the ones I saw contained a file called "text". This virus also invents email addresses and includes them as the "sent" user - many of the emails we got were sent from john @ styxwetworld.com (and colin and patrick etc etc) and were being returned to us. Of course, we didn't send them!

You have been warned! Update your antivirus software now! If you have Microsoft email software and don't run antivirus protection, you are asking for trouble and putting everyone on this forum at risk.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]