MyWetloook

Message # 8279.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Eastern Europe

Date: Thu 29/01/04 00:09:08 GMT

Name: wet benny gb

Email: wet_benny@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am going to the Baltic states this year but in April, also going to Poland, but I dont think the water will be warm enough :(

In reply to Message (8279.3.1) Hello Eastern Europe

By Mike - pl Tue 27/01/04 06:07:43 GMT

Visiting the Polish coast or the Baltic States is a quite good idea, but remember one thing. The reaction to taking photos is still worse then in Germany or the UK. The girls in the water shouldn't be a problem but older people on the beach can be very unfriendly to people with cameras. Then agian it has some advantages too. Polish girls in big cities usually dress nicely as in France or Germany, so you get the same photos as there and the hotels, food, photo fils etc. are much cheaper...

Mike.

In reply to Message (8279.3) Hello Re: Best spots for Wetlook in Europe

By Bernd2 - de Tue 27/01/04 04:16:46 GMT

You're right.

Wetlook seems to be a north european phenomena. On my "european tours", used to work as service engineer and was constantly on the road, I`ve made these observations. The more north you go, the more wetlook you see, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, especially in UK, but also the north sea coasts and the baltic sea, the more south you go, the people seems to be more prepared with swim suits. Spain, including Ibiza and Italy were very disappointing. I havent been in Summer in Poland or the baltic states yet, but I think, there will be good spots. Maybe next summer.

One interesting thing: Years ago I had to go to Brazil for some weeks. The famous beaches in Rio or Sao Paulo were also disappointing, but right in the middle of the djungle, in Manaus, there were loads of wetlook when it started to rain. The people there didn't care about the rain.

In reply to Message (8279) Note Best spots for Wetlook in Europe

By Mike - pl Mon 26/01/04 20:03:34 GMT

What do you think on this topic? Any personal feelings about it? In my opinion the best places for wetlook in summer or big cities on the sea side (but not in very hot places) or with fountains. The hotter places can also be good but only cities. Tourist spots ar no good. My absolute best are the following:

Trójmiasto (Gdańsk/Gdynia/Sopot), Poland. More then 200 hundred fully clothed girls a day on one single beach (Gdynia Sródmieście) - which is great - next to the downtown area, cinemas, restaurants - so the girls can be really nicely dressed. And the wetlook starts if the temperatur reaches 20 C. So you can imagine what happens when it reaches 30 C (quite often in the last years). Time to visit: May - October.

London & Paris, best places for fountain wetlook. It also starts very early, saw a girl in wet clothes even in April. One time in Paris I spotted 180 girls in the Trocadero one day. The clothes can also be very smart.

Batumi, Adjara/Georgia. The Monaco of the former Soviet Union. Luxury Hotels mix with normal city blocks. Lots of pretty russian girls. Also more then 200 girls a day can happen. And the season is very very long. You can risk even March and October.

Biggest disapiontments:

San Antonio, Ibiza: hot and full of parties, so I was counting for some action, but it happened only in discos and the girls where rather "less" then "more" fully clothed. Seldom sightings at beaches and also strictly "summer clothes".

Tenerife (Playa de Las Americas, Puerto de la Cruz): a complete disapointment. Only clothes of the summer/sports type and very few a day. But then again with most people being on holidays and temperaturs above 30 C you don't expect jeans as in London or Gdańsk.

Maybe someone has other observations?

Mike.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]