WetlookPro

Message # 8232

Subject: Hello Wetinred Italian clip

Date: Sat 24/01/04 13:59:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Wetinred

FYI..the nice surprise soaking clip you have from an Italian talkshow that you are currently showing on you site as "Cucinotta"...comes from a weekly show called "Scherzi a Parti". I have collected several of those surprise soakings already..cos it airs every Saturday night in North America. FYI, tonite they had 3 different soakings of different actresses in nice formal dresses thru the show (one of them was Eva Grimaldi). I don't yet have the clip you are screening, cos that comes direct from Italy, and we appear to be seeing this show on satellite about 5-6 weeks behind the Italian airings...so we only see them on a delayed basis.

That show manages to hide the water cannon in so many different ways...the guest stars never know where it will be coming from. Tonite they hid the water cannon inside a fake tv studio camera...and as the big camera came up to them..they thought it was a normal tv studio camera on wheels...but instead it was a water cannon that blasted them with a water gusher. This is a fun show to see each week...I wish they had shows like this in the USA.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]