WetlookPro

Message # 8218.2.1.1.1

Subject: Exclamation Yes but also this scene is good

Date: Sun 25/01/04 02:34:09 GMT

Name: Wet Hair Lover it

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
In reply to Message (8218.2.1.1) Hello this the sort of thing?

By Kev - kev@styx-photgraphy.com gb Sat 24/01/04 08:24:56 GMT

In reply to Message (8218.2.1) Hello Re: Wow,I have another wet hair brother here....Just get custom sets/videos....

By Wet Hair Lover - it Sat 24/01/04 05:05:42 GMT

Thanks you my friend!!

I hope that other people that is currently loving wet hair would post in this thread so we can meet :)

Regards

WHL

In reply to Message (8218.2) Hello Wow,I have another wet hair brother here....Just get custom sets/videos....

By NaturalBornChaos - us Sat 24/01/04 03:01:37 GMT

I get customs done,(i've only used WAMF so far in this manner,Fawn has done a killer job,the 80's and loving it sets are both my customs)I plan on asking about cutsoms from the other producers as well,mainly because,the fact is,both of us are in the minority here,as hair is an afterthought to 90% of the Wetlook comunity,especially the fact that I love teh big 80's style hair slowly getting wet.I'm sure the producers will accomidate you.

Also,Check out some of teh southern Charmed sites,some of these girls have halftheir members from here(check out Brianna Ray she gets her hair wet exactly how I like it,and she will be doing a request of mine,and she does custom shoots/videos as well),and E-banned,some of these girls do custom videos in auctions for real cheap,and love it when someone askes them to do a PG13 wet look(hair) thingie

hang in there Bro,I'll post some things here for ya

In reply to Message (8218) Question I love Styx & WAMF works - a little request to support WH community

By Wet Hair Lover - it Fri 23/01/04 21:56:18 GMT

I think that Styx and Wetandmessyfetish are the best wetlook site over the Internet. I ask you producers to support wet hair community by giving us opportinity to get some wet hair focused (only wet hair) works. :)

Thanks

WHL

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.189 seconds to generate ]