minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 12:10:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 8218.1

Subject: Info Re: I love Styx & WAMF works - a little request to support WH community

Date: Sat 24/01/04 01:01:12 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev@styx-photgraphy.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Not sure if this is a request that Styx and WAMF do hair only sets or if you are asking other producers to do more wet hair.

All I can say is that with regard to Styx, we produce a reasonable quantity of wet hair pictures in every set we do. We have to balance what many people want to see in a set, whether it is hair, feet, boobs, bums, legs, backs, fronts, etc.

We have no plans to produce exclusively wet hair sets, because we are not a wet hair site- just general wetlook- with wet hair making up part of the photoset or movie. Likewise we have no plans to produce material focussed on any other specific part of anatomy or outfit, shoes or boots for example.

At the end of the day, the site (and this forum) is about girls getting their CLOTHES wet and unless we put most of efforts into that aspect then we will alienate 95% of our members- wet hair is actually something of a move away from wet clothing isn't it?

We are quite happy to introduce into our material elements that appeal to specific interests within wetlook, but have to balance that specific interest with the expectations of the whole membership.

One of the reasons we produce a fairly large quantity of pictures per set is that it allows people to select which elements they wish to see and only download those that interest them- effectively making up your own photosets of maybe 20 -30 pics from a total of around 80-100.

In reply to Message (8218) Question I love Styx & WAMF works - a little request to support WH community

By Wet Hair Lover - it Fri 23/01/04 21:56:18 GMT

I think that Styx and Wetandmessyfetish are the best wetlook site over the Internet. I ask you producers to support wet hair community by giving us opportinity to get some wet hair focused (only wet hair) works. :)

Thanks

WHL

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]