minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:09:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 8217.4.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: ...here is one way to achieve that..and still be all in one form

Date: Sat 24/01/04 10:54:11 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good idea....that could be accomplished with this board...i.e. create sub-sections...i.e. instead of lumping all messages together in the current "tree style"...maybe it would be better if we changed things to a "message board style"....i.e. different sections for different interests.

FYI...my partner and I host an underwater fans forum....that uses the "discuss" software...and we set many different categories/sections folks can post to...see here

http://www.underwaterchat.com

The nice thing about this is...each forum user can customized his own profile...to decide which categories that interest and wants to display....and which categories to drop and not display. So....using this method...messages would not get all lumped together in one melting pot...and drop off the page in only 24 hours. If we had, say 10 different categories for different areas of interest...nothing would drop off the page (that interests you)...cos if you are a wet jeans fans who hates formalwear...you just adjust your profile so that only the casual wetlook categories are displayed and you don't have to wade thru formalwear or other categories that don't interest you cos those would not display. This would also avoid all the criticisms from folks who don't like glamour and erotica...i.e. Sopping could customize his profile so that the wetlook erotica and glamour section does not appear in his display settings.

MK

In reply to Message (8217.4.1) Hello one consideration...

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com gy Sat 24/01/04 05:15:44 GMT

I agree that multiple forums of the same topics will only serve to divide us more.  However, I am thinking that the community might benifit from a change of some sort - particularly - I feel that maybe it is time to start dividing up the message board into categories - at the very least - I think we should have a forum just for "research/therapy" topics - like "why we get wet" as well as letting people "vent" about being depressed due to feelings of isolation ("I thought I was the only person in the world that was like this"...etc) but if it's mixed in like it is right here, it quickly gets pushed down by the "found pics" and "new updates" topics that constantly appear.

Just a few more $.02 from me. Found It

In reply to Message (8217.4) Hello Re: NEW WETLOOK FOURM MEMBERSHIPS FROM ADMIN

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 24/01/04 03:15:59 GMT

I concur with the others....please support Nigel and this forum. The wetlook community can only thrive and prosper if it gains strength in it's numbers. Splinter groups will only dilute the power and effectiveness of this forum.

mk

In reply to Message (8217) Hello NEW WETLOOK FOURM MEMBERSHIPS FROM ADMIN

By darren - gb Fri 23/01/04 21:42:11 GMT

Any one who wants to join the new wetlook forum can do so by rigistering once rigesterd the admin will ativate your membership, and you will get an comferm e-mail link which you have to click on, simple as that here yhe address again

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=14055

ta ADMIN

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.059 seconds to generate ]