Wetlook-Online

Message # 8211.1

Subject: Hello Re: new Leonmoomin videos

Date: Sat 24/01/04 00:22:30 GMT

Name: Michael us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

would be interested in this one 166756 if you have video caps of the video....
In reply to Message (8211) Hello new Leonmoomin videos

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 23/01/04 11:03:23 GMT

Folks....fyi, Leonmoomin has released more new videos this month...each are 2hrs long. There is his School Uniforms special (tape 166754) and his Boots & Skirts special (tape 166755). Those of you in Europe should contact leon via his website to order...and remember...those of you who order from him will also gain a membership and password to his new site for picture galleries.

Folks in North American who need NTSC or DVD versions can email me....also..anybody who is a wamtec gold member, now also gains free access to Leon's new members only site too...our 2 membership sites are now interlinked like conjoined twins...ha ha.

In addition, there are also 2 other Leonmoomin videos I am releasing called 166756 and 166757, which contain a wide variety of misc different scenes not released before, plus some bonus contribution scenes added...e.g. those who order the 166757 tape will get to see the "New Jersey College Girls" fountains footage from Princeton added (23 mins), where the girls in the band play fully clothed in the fountains.

Here is a list of the 1667 series videos..the latest ones are at the bottom of the list.

http://www.wamtec.com/Leonmoomin/LEON.TXT

And if you think that Leon is prolific...you ain't seen nuttin' yet...cos there will be some major developments and a new series coming soon....so if you want to keep abreast with Leon and his new ventures in 2004... support Leon and order from him and you will get a password to his new site.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]