minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:01:36 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 8181.4

Subject: Great Thanks for the inspirational posting.

Date: Fri 23/01/04 06:23:24 GMT

Name: luvwetgirls us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am so happy for you and I know I cannot possibly even imagine your contentment. Your post brightened up my day. When I meet the one, and when she and I do wetlook, she'll be soaking in Jeans! Sweater! New Balances! and Socks! Bathing with me. And she'll love it. We'll be wet and happy! I know the day will come. Me and others just got to wait for the time being. Personally, I don't think I would ever marry a girl who I explained this passion to, and wouldn't respect it. Please tell us of your wetlook Camelot. Thanks for giving us hope!! Great Great Great Great Band Band Band Band Band Band
In reply to Message (8181) Dancing Success Story

By Wet and lovin' it - us Thu 22/01/04 05:44:45 GMT

This message is two-fold.  First to tell of my (and my girlfriend's) success story and second to thank all the wetlook producers and supporters for keeping things going.

I have been a visitor of this forum for many years now.  I have posted a few times, but mainly watched.  I owned and moderated the Yahoo Wet-hair group so did my share to support our "fetishes".  When I first found wetlook sites many years ago, I was very unsure of why I liked what I did and was trying to understand.  The first site I happened to find was Rob Blain's MessyFun many years ago.  Many sites have come and gone since then and I found myself still around.  I was in an unhappy marrage with somebody who thought my likes were strange so I kept it to myself.  Well, eventually, the wife did things to leave me no choice but to get a divorce.  The fact that we didn't have wetlook in the marriage had nothing to do with it; I was going to live without it.  I tried internet personals for many months after the divorce and happened to run across a very lovely lady.  Not only is she beautiful, but she's the sweetest woman I've ever met; she is very loving and affectionate; she has a great mind and is everything I could ever want in a woman and never thought I'd find ... not to mention some of the silkiest long reddish-brown hair you've ever seen.  We talk about everything and as luck would have it, we both have always had an interest in wet clothes ever since we were little.  We have talked about how we both would do things to purposely get wet ... with a garden hose or a bucket of soapy water or a backyard pool.  We  both love the feel of the fabric as water is added.  To those who say a woman does it only for her guy, I've discovered at least one exception to this rule.  We are both very excited about our first wet adventure coming in a few days.  We're going to a live concert after having a nice meal.  I'll be in tan pants and green dress shirt and she's wearing a two-layered dress with a silky red lining and a very soft black mesh over the top.  She picked this one out because of how sexy it looks on and she says it will feel incredible wet (ok, I must be dreaming right - she picked out something thinking what it will feel like when it's wet!!). She says the fabric is perfect for water and it goes almost to her ankles.  It goes over one shoulder and leaves the other exposed.  We will go to the concert and then come back home to a bathroom where we light all the candles and start the music.  Then, the passion from the rest of the night continues and the shower begins, complete with lots of slippery, sudsy soap, hair washing and conditioning ... all while she wears this very incredibly sexy dress.  The rest will be personal.  Don't ask for pictures because we've already agreed to keep them to ourselves and plan to maybe start our own photo album.  Oh, did I mention she likes mud too ... nobody pinch me please.  So for those who's life isn't very happy, just as mine wasn't, there is hope.  Hang in there and good things will come to those who wnat to make a difference in their life.  I thought I'd be here the rest of my life looking at pictures others created and now suddenly a whole new world has emerged in front of me.

I'd like to say thank you to all the wetlook producers and everybody who has ever posted even a single picture to these sites.  These things let all of us know we aren't alone in our fascination of wetlook.  The comunity has grown in leaps and bounds over the years and it definitely serves a purpose if for nothing other than to let us know we aren't alone.  We aren't strange and I think there may be lots of others out there who like the very same thing but are afraid to admit it.  Thank you again to all and I wish you all the best and lots of wet adventures.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]