Wetlook-Online

Message # 8179.5

Subject: Hello Re: angry wet

Date: Thu 22/01/04 09:04:35 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thats a new one on me..."angry-wetlook" would be easy to do...just do as they do in Thailand...only do it in the USA or the UK...i.e. get a small open bed truck with 2 80 gallon drums filled with water...and 3-4 guys with high power supersoaker guns...and run up and down main street soaking people at the bus stop...i.e. a drive-by-super-soaking...

Make sure to use false number plates though...

Alternatively....get a job as a poolside waiter at top hotel...and anytime a well dressed lady walks by the pool...feign a trip...and bump into her and knock her in the pool. You might get fired after a few attempts at this...but it might be worth it...ha ha

In reply to Message (8179) Question angry wet

By getwet2 - highvoltagelll@earthlink.net us Thu 22/01/04 05:29:07 GMT

I used to operate Amanda All Wet. I was wondering if there's anyone who produces videos of women who are not happy about getting wet. Everything I see has smiling or giggling models, none that have women acting like they are upset to have gotten wet, even if it's faked.As far as I know, Wamtech is my best option with his cliptapes. I plan to try to make some myself this summer with Amanda, but it wont be the same with something I made myself. Wet Kahuna & Elsas are my favorite producers but all the models are smiling at the camera. Leon has the best pool shots. Love that kiddie pool Leon!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]