minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:07:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 8171.1.1.1.1

Subject: Question Re: Re: Re: Am I just a 'somebody'??!!

Date: Fri 23/01/04 11:56:24 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

When are you Brits going to learn how to spell "humor"? I know all those extra "u"s are William the Conqueror's fault, but it's been since, what, 1066? Wink Smile

Kerry

In reply to Message (8171.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Am I just a 'somebody'??!!

By Darret - dramwater@hotmail.com gb Fri 23/01/04 11:30:45 GMT

Just saw your email, and thanks for that!

You now know I was thinking fun & humour when I posted the 'somebody' comment!!!

Keep up the great work Kerry.

Regards

Darret.

In reply to Message (8171.1.1) Oooh Re: Am I just a 'somebody'??!!

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Thu 22/01/04 11:14:17 GMT

Ah Jeez, I just pissed off a loyal fan of my posts. Sorry darret. I should have taken the time to run down the posts to see who it was (I had obviously forgotten). I'll e-mail you some of OL's old stuff by way of appology. It's knowing guys like you appreciate my posts that makes me bother to do it.

Kerry

In reply to Message (8171.1) Exclamation Am I just a 'somebody'??!! [nt]

By Darret - dramwater@hotmail.com gb Thu 22/01/04 09:22:03 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (8171) Video Japanese tapes

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Wed 21/01/04 19:24:19 GMT

A few threads down somebody rediscovered the the Ryugu stuff which, indeed WIR, is the old Otohime Label site. It is now run by the Turtle Farm server (who recently teamed up with the girls at Moonface to reopen the old Wild Wild Wet site). Oddly, it seems to be their latest stuff, which is sports wear that has sparked the new interest. IMHO the sports wear series is the worst stuff they have ever done. Previously they produced some great stuff with casual clothes (including jeans), Office Lady and school girl uniforms, etc. Someone asked what Otohime Label means. I'm not sure exactly. I assume it is slang for something. "oto" is a masculine prefix and "Hime" means princess. They were originally making a pun with the initials "OL", used widly in Japan to refer to young working girls who wear office uniforms (from the English  "Office Lady").

Now to more pratical stuff, if anyone wants to purchase Japanese wet/messy or other fetish tapes, your best bet is the folks at Studio Ken-Ta who produce the Gagon/Project-Y videos among others. I have had success with them before using international money orders. Kenji Yamamura speaks English and is receptive to gaijins. In addition to his own Project-Y tapes, he carries other stuff including, I think, some of the Turtle Farm videos. Ask him. You can visit his main page at:

http://www.gagon.com/TOPTOP.shtml

His English page with ordering info is at:

http://www.gagon.com/etop.htm

You can E-mail Kenji at:

Ken-H@gagon.com

Hope this helps,

Kerry Tiller

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]