Wetlook-Online

Message # 8159.4

Subject: Hello Re: Clothing preferences

Date: Wed 21/01/04 10:45:11 GMT

Name: Ravenlord uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I like to see women getting soaked (or gunged) in denim overalls, worn properly (i.e. with a t-shirt or shirt (preferably *not* see-through), and both straps done up properly).  One of the finest wetlook photosets on Earth, IMO, is the overalls one from Just Add Water.
In reply to Message (8159) Hello Clothing preferences

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net um Wed 21/01/04 06:52:23 GMT

I have been reading the 8140 series of postings, and now chose to reintroduce the topic here to keep current.

It is interesting that there was a gret kerfuffle about jeans, pro and con, a few weeks back. And it is obvious that there are many jeans fans out there who are not reluctant to make their positions known.

I am a marginal jeans fan. Why? Because, cute or homely, tall or short, thin or chubby, pretty soon all jeans photos begin to look alike. This is particularly true in which we only see (as my Sgt once said, "asses and elbows." If we only see a fraction of a wet gal in jeans, and if she is (usually) bending over in a tub, pretty soon they all begin to look alike. There are somm good wet jeans pix out there; some excellent; and some outstanding! But there are a helluva lot of mediocre shots too. And some look so much so many others that MEGO.

Pants, yes. white pants, definitely yesssss! But generally not white jeans...the fabric is too heavy.

Kahuna has a spectacular shot of a lovely young woman soaking wet in thin, tapered, white pants! Wow.

Julie has shown up several times in white pants, to spectacular effect.

But it is skirts and dresses that are my real  #1 choice.

And apparently these are favored by many others posting in the 8140 thread. I like long dresses, wet and clinging. Eric and Leon have presented several real winners in this area over the past months. I like short dresses, and partiicularly like to see gals wading and "trying" to keep them dry.

I like skirts that billow about the body.. OK Down! WetScape!

I like dresses that cling and reveal, whether or not they show thru. I like off-shoulder peasant blouses, soaked and clinging. and I like to see guys carrying girls in dresses into the water.

Well enough. You get the general idea. And look I've opened up a new threat for your comments!

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]