minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:25:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 8140.10.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: What item of clothing is your favorite for wetting?

Date: Tue 20/01/04 20:12:30 GMT

Name: chills uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Looks like I'm in the minority with my preferences.  

Anyway, I first started getting into wetlook because as a guy I've always enjoyed getting wet clothed myself.  But I'm not alone enough to get the opportunity, so I learned to get a lot of joy out of seeing girls do it.  Then as I got older in school the hot girls in my classes always seemed to enjoy getting wet at Phys. Ed. class in their tank tops and shorts.  They'd go to the drinkingwater fountain and fill up bottles and pour them over each other.  That was the first time that I ever got physically turned on during puberty.  

Wet girls hair is major hot to me and my favorite color is yellow, though any color is good except for maybe black since you can't really tell it's wet.  No jeans or pants for me.

In reply to Message (8140.10) Hello Re: What item of clothing is your favorite for wetting?

By chills - uu Tue 20/01/04 20:05:41 GMT

I really like seeing girls getting wet in summer clothes, such as sundresses, tank tops, halter tops, small t-shirts, shorts, miniskirts and the like.  I prefer either barefoot or flipflops for shoes.  The full shoe thing and nylons are a major turnoff for me.  For me it's all about what looks casual and fun.  That's the turn on for me.  
In reply to Message (8140) Question What item of clothing is your favorite for wetting?

By Walt - us Tue 20/01/04 11:06:37 GMT

Do you like dresses, slacks, shoes, etc. the most to get wet? What color is your favorite (we already know somebody's favorite color On Drugs )? I also know there are many jeans fans out there (favorite color, strong color vs. faded, etc.).

When did you discover your interest in Wetlook?

For me, it's the woman's dress style shoes. I "discovered" wetlook in a Cheri magazine. I was looking for women wearing their shoes in unusual and potentially damaging situations when I saw a photo session in the pool fully dressed (which shortly became undressed except the shoes). I remember the shoes, wooden platform style sandals with four-inch heels, light brown when dry, and the straps showing the effects of obvious frequent soaking.

I know the favorite color question has popped up before, but I do not remember the favorite item of clothing (hair and, uh... Oh, yeah, memory go first).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]