WetlookPro

Message # 8139.4.2

Subject: Hello Misconfigured server

Date: Wed 21/01/04 11:17:17 GMT

Name: Max pl

Email: max_2@poczta.fm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The server says this file is a plain text (by returning text/plain MIME type). Your download software may be doing line-ending conversion for text files, which on Windows is a right thing to do for plain text. However, the conversion will damage binary files beyond repair.

The clip should be exactly 11451776 bytes long. If your file is longer, line-ending conversion is the most probable cause. Try to use a different application for downloading, or check if your app has an option to turn the conversion off.

If your file is smaller, then it is possible that the connection broke and your browser/download manager was too dumb to resume the download. Try resuming with a different download manager.

If the file size match, check its md5 sum (google for md5sum to find a tool for calculating the sum). It should be: be6b40c7309e15338dc25bf0b9242ba1. If the sum is different, then it may be a bug in your browser/download manager, or you are downloading the file thru a buggy proxy. Use different proxy server or direct connection if possible, use different application for downloading.

Hope this helps :)

In reply to Message (8139.4) Sad Of course, it won't play for me

By David - spawn75@bellsouth.net us Tue 20/01/04 18:30:24 GMT

Can somebody PLEASE e-mail me this clip? I downloaded it 3 times and each time it wouldn't play. For some reason, if it gets e-mailed to me, it plays.
In reply to Message (8139) Film/AVI Video Preview and Vacation Notice

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Tue 20/01/04 10:31:40 GMT

I posted a 2-minute streaming video from Volume 16 (yes, Tiffany is in it too):

http://www.wetlookunlimited.com/videos/vol16.html

Also, I'll be on vacation the week of the 26th, so please try to get your orders in this week if possible.

Jim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]