Wetlook-Online

Message # 8126.1.2

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Hobie's trojan removal

Date: Tue 20/01/04 03:50:11 GMT

Name: w@mboy ca

Email: seantraverse@mts.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OFF TOPIC HERE click start then run then Type command in the open box you now should be at DOS Prompt

under DOS type the name of the file you wish to run or delete. Talking Programs Note Wink Smile

In reply to Message (8126.1) Hello Re: Hobie's trojan removal

By Scotty - s.brochert@comcast.net us Tue 20/01/04 03:01:21 GMT

How do you open the DOS box?  Never done that before.  Thanks!
In reply to Message (8126) Hello Hobie's trojan removal

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Mon 19/01/04 23:30:39 GMT

I've deleted 2 posts 8103/4 that contained a link to a non-wet site that reportedly download a trojan.  Hobie sent the following instructions to check if you inadvertently got infected.  The file is called f22776.exe or similar, and is located in the Windows doanload folder - according to Hobie, it will not show up using Explorer, so don't bother searching for it, you need to use a DOS box as he describes below.

When I tried the link, there was no problem for me, so if you are not up to date with your Windows/IE updates, then do a Windows Update NOW !!!  Protect yourselfs, the rest of us, and the Internet from these jerks.

Stay Clean

Nigel

------- From Hobie ------

Don't click the link!!!! it will try to install a programm on your computer. Even if you have a firewall - I've got Zonealarm running - it will download an executable file named «f22776.exe» or simular. The file is downloaded to you «windows\downloaded program files» directory. You won't be able to see it in your explorer though. To delete it, open a DOS-box, and enter the directory in the DOS-box. if you list all the files, you will be able to see the file and delete it. For all of you, who don't really know, what I'm talking about, all the steps and the commands to follow:

Open a DOS-box: click «start» and then on «execute»

in the dialog box, type «command» and press «enter»

In the opened DOS-box, type «cd \» and press «enter»

Then type «cd windows\downloaded program files» and press «enter»

The name of your windows-directory may be different. Pleas substitute «windows» with the name of the windows-directory on your computer. Example: If your windows-directory is named winxp, then you must type «cd winxp\downloaded programm files» and press «enter».

then type «dir» and press «enter».

You will now be able to see the file (See above). If you can't find it, look for an exe-file with a date and time of the moment when you clicked the link.

then type «del xy.exe» and press «enter» again, where «xy.exe» stands for the name of the file. In my case, I had to type «del f22776.exe»

Type «dir» again, to be sure that you deleted the file succesfully.

Then your PC should be clean again.

Stay wet, Hobie

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]