MyWetloook

Message # 8115.3.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: I should explain myself

Date: Mon 19/01/04 15:24:14 GMT

Name: Buck uu

Email: nyanaponikathendara@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Stormy, you are one righteous dude.  Keep up the good work and be true to your art... and your models.  Outstanding, professional work.

Sincerest Regards,

Nyanaponika

In reply to Message (8115.3) Hello I should explain myself

By Stormy Waters - uu Mon 19/01/04 15:05:55 GMT

I've received a number of inquiries about the photos I've posted on OMP, and I am grateful for your compliments and interest in my work.

I've been inspired for years by the producers who post regularly on this forum. In the last couple of years, I've gone into production mode, and you see some of that on OMP. But it is just the tip of the iceberg. I have about 60 series similar to what you have seen featuring seven models. I really lucked out last summer in finding several very beautiful, fun, hard working models, and I'd do anything to assist them in becoming successful in their careers.

Although I have received offers from a couple of pay sites you would be familar with, I'm still mulling over whether to sell to an existing site or launch one of my own. I'm not trying to get rich on this, just to cover some of my costs while contributing to this community of interest.  And I certainly don't want the photos to wind up anywhere that would detract from the best interests of the models. That's why you're seeing them at OMP right now.

So for now, I'll limit displays of my work to OMP, but I'll try to get the whole body of work available in the near future.

In reply to Message (8115) Hello Is Stormy Waters a tease?

By Scotty - s.brochert@comcast.net us Mon 19/01/04 09:56:22 GMT

Has anyone else wondered about this?  It seems impossible to view those galleries that are out there--just previews to tease and torment us.  I've tried everything to see those--and all failed.  Am I the only one wondering about this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]