minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 01:43:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 8096.2

Subject: Hello Re: What's your favorite (wam) mood music?

Date: Mon 19/01/04 01:26:08 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's funny I don't listen to music at all when I get wet but maybe now I will! I'm sure we all have our own rituals when we get wet. I fall under the "get wet" title,(the preparation and act of getting wet is more imortant to me than staying wet),what I do though is unusual-I like to talk out loud to myself to get even more turned on!I like to say things like"what am I doing in the tub with all my clothes on?"or if I'm wearing womens clothes I'll say "my bra is soaking wet! and my panties are sticking to my vagina!"while I pout my lips and splash water on myself  Yep,I know it's crazy but maybe some of you can relate..  
In reply to Message (8096) In Love What's your favorite (wam) mood music?

By Anonymous - us Sun 18/01/04 23:19:58 GMT

Interesting discussion that I don't believe has ever been discussed before! Whether you're about to slide into that hot tub with your significant other,or preparing for a solo venture-what music do you like to listen to? Me personally if I'm about to get wet in drag I like to listen to "Cherry Bomb" by "1 Plus 1".If I'm in a "formal" mood,( suit & tie),I like "Luck be a Lady" by Frank Sinatra,and in the (very rare) times I bathe with a woman-I prefer "walking Through the Rain" by "Chandeen" a very sensuous song almost custom tailored for wetlook for two! and I like subdued lighting and scented oils for those long saturday nights in the bath! How about you?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]