MyWetloook

Message # 8091.6

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: research on wetlook

Date: Mon 19/01/04 07:40:39 GMT

Name: TredWet gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is a truly fascinating subject and I would be very interested to take part in any large-scale survey of the factors that drive people to enjoy wet clothing in all its many variants.

I have corresponded on this topic occasionally in the past, and have described my own ‘turn-ons’ and habits.  I am a middle-aged heterosexual male, in fact not long off retirement, still enjoying an active sex life and the pleasures of family life (I have two wonderful grand-children).  You could say that my life is very conventional, having enjoyed the stimulation of a career in science research and the pleasures of varied cultural and social activities.  But what is conventional?  When I look around me, and at the increasing numbers of TV programmes on sexual diversity, I have come to the conclusion that I am not that abnormal, I simply have this most enjoyable passion for wet clothes.

Let me start at the beginning.  I can see so much of my history described in the paper by Robert Börstling.  I can remember so clearly when very young, and on holiday at the seaside, the pleasure of getting my shoes wet as I played on the beach.  Long before puberty, I cannot now perceive what form of pleasure it could have been, but in later years one remembers vividly certain events, some trivial, some major, and this is one that certainly stick out in my memory.  Then there is the occasion I have described before in these pages when, as a mid teenager on holiday at Lyme Regis, a beautiful town on the English south coast, I watched two girls, probably late teens, dressed in jeans and shirts, playing in the shallow water and then, egging each other on, going in deeper and deeper until they were swimming, totally immersed.  I was mesmerised and, I suppose, sexually stimulated though I probably didn’t really understand.  I remember so well being transfixed as they finally walked out of the sea and joined some other friends on the promenade.  I made the excuse to my parents to go to the loo and walked up and past them several times to get a closer look, being quite overcome by the sight of their wet clothes, still dripping down onto the stone of the pathway.  There are some other experiences that have made a big impression on me, but enough to say that with me, the interest has been a life-time one.  

Married in my early twenties I did not “come out”, so to speak and speak freely of my passion because I thought it was a unique deviation that I should not be indulging in.  However, there were several occasions when I would manage to get wet openly.  This, again, would usually be when on holiday, especially with the children, when I would find an acceptable excuse when exploring the rock pools etc to get wet.  My wife would scorn my silly habit, but otherwise did not make an issue of it.  Otherwise, I would find opportunities to indulge in wetlook secretly, mostly in the seclusion of our home but just occasionally in the open, but always out of sight.  I can recall, on many occasions, when making love, I would indulge my mental fantasy of us lying fully clothed in the shallows of a secluded tropical beach, and I would not feel at all guilty about it as it would heighten the intensity of the climax to mutual gain.

Gradually, as the years rolled on, we started to discuss my wet interests, and I was amazed to find that my wife was agreeable to indulge my strange habits.  The first memorable occasion took place in a cottage in the Lake District where we were alone on holiday.  The bathroom had an open shower in the corner of the tiled room and Emma wore a sundress and I, in jeans and cotton shirt, felt her body through the soaking cloth and we ended up with me lying on my back with her astride as I came to the most staggering climax.  We have gradually graduated from this beginning to making love in swimming pools and once, just once, on a remote beach in Devon.  She is wonderful to indulge me like this because it is clear that she does not derive any particular added pleasure through being wet.  She has also become pretty tolerant of the occasions when, while doing ‘cleaning’ jobs in the garden, like pressure washing the terrace stones, I end up totally soaking.  I am definitely in the stay-wet category.

It has been the advent of the internet and the appearance of all the sites and correspondence on the WAM community that I have finally realised that my fetish was not so uncommon after all, and I am pretty mild in the way I indulge my passion.

To conclude, I watch any discussion of the wet-look condition with much interest and will certainly respond to any well-intentioned survey of the subject.

In reply to Message (8091) Info research on wetlook

By Robbi - wasserstoff_online@yahoo.de de Sun 18/01/04 12:11:09 GMT

I found the thread some lines down. I once wrote that article you talked about.

I am into wetlook as long as I can remember. A few years back I just tried to start a private investigation. As I thought that Wetlook was not new to science, I tried anything to find about Wetlook mentioned in literature. As I did not find anything, I wrote to some psychologocal instituts. I got a reply by some prominent scientist. He said, that the reason, why I could not find any literature about it was, that noone ever wrote about it before. He advised me to contact Prof. Dr. Dr. Erwin Haeberle (president of the DGSS) in Berlin and tell him about it.

He replied and asked me to write a lecture about the subject and he invited me to present it at the EFS Congress in  Berlin.

First of all I went to a professor of my institute. He was not able to support my investigations, because it is not my subject. But he sent me to another scientist in Hamburg. What he did was: He started a research on me: He started a psychoanalysis of my mind and finally he assembleled a group of his students to analyse me. I felt like a guinea pig. They did not even believe me, when I said, that there is more than just one whired person on the world, who is attracted by wet clothing. They even told me, that I must be the only one.

Well, that was not what I wanted. As I am an editor of the german wetlook magazine Nasse Klamotten, I refered to the investigations and statistics Nasse Klamotten had made some time back.

I have to state clearly, that Nasse Klamotten is not just related to persons who are into wet women. We have a lot of heterosexual men and women, gays, lesbians and bisexual readers. Our statistics cover all kinda sexual orientations who are into wetlook!

This is a forum for hetero males – but you would be pretty surprised, how many homosexual wetlookers, S/M fans, shoe fetishists and even pedophiles there are! Here we are just one part of the wetlook community!

As I interviewed some wetlook fans who had problems with depressions and ADS, I slightly considered, that there might be some connection – but I had no evidence, and meanwhile I suppose, I might have been wrong.

I can assure you, that not all results of the statistics match with my own experiences. But I have to accept it. Anyway, I am absolutely sure, that many other sexual deviations share the wetlook fetish and not just by chance. It is conspicuous, how many sexual deviations share the wetlook fetish.

After the congress I started another investigation. My aim was not to ask questions to wetlook fans – I wanted to find out how many persons are attracted by wet clothes.

So I dealed out some hunderet questionnaires at the University of Hamburg. Only a few questionnares came back to me. But the tendency was quite interesting:

Not even one male insisted that a person from the opposite sex was attractive in wet clothes – just naked.

But three of the females confessed, that wet clothes appeared erotic and all of them three even stated, that they would enjoy getting wet fully clothed while being allone.

I would like to start a new investigation – but if you want to have usefull results, you have to ask a thousend persons – that means: You need a thousend  persons who respond – and the effort is mighty.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]