MyWetloook

Message # 8091

Subject: Info research on wetlook

Date: Sun 18/01/04 12:11:09 GMT

Name: Robbi de

Email: wasserstoff_online@yahoo.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I found the thread some lines down. I once wrote that article you talked about.

I am into wetlook as long as I can remember. A few years back I just tried to start a private investigation. As I thought that Wetlook was not new to science, I tried anything to find about Wetlook mentioned in literature. As I did not find anything, I wrote to some psychologocal instituts. I got a reply by some prominent scientist. He said, that the reason, why I could not find any literature about it was, that noone ever wrote about it before. He advised me to contact Prof. Dr. Dr. Erwin Haeberle (president of the DGSS) in Berlin and tell him about it.

He replied and asked me to write a lecture about the subject and he invited me to present it at the EFS Congress in  Berlin.

First of all I went to a professor of my institute. He was not able to support my investigations, because it is not my subject. But he sent me to another scientist in Hamburg. What he did was: He started a research on me: He started a psychoanalysis of my mind and finally he assembleled a group of his students to analyse me. I felt like a guinea pig. They did not even believe me, when I said, that there is more than just one whired person on the world, who is attracted by wet clothing. They even told me, that I must be the only one.

Well, that was not what I wanted. As I am an editor of the german wetlook magazine Nasse Klamotten, I refered to the investigations and statistics Nasse Klamotten had made some time back.

I have to state clearly, that Nasse Klamotten is not just related to persons who are into wet women. We have a lot of heterosexual men and women, gays, lesbians and bisexual readers. Our statistics cover all kinda sexual orientations who are into wetlook!

This is a forum for hetero males – but you would be pretty surprised, how many homosexual wetlookers, S/M fans, shoe fetishists and even pedophiles there are! Here we are just one part of the wetlook community!

As I interviewed some wetlook fans who had problems with depressions and ADS, I slightly considered, that there might be some connection – but I had no evidence, and meanwhile I suppose, I might have been wrong.

I can assure you, that not all results of the statistics match with my own experiences. But I have to accept it. Anyway, I am absolutely sure, that many other sexual deviations share the wetlook fetish and not just by chance. It is conspicuous, how many sexual deviations share the wetlook fetish.

After the congress I started another investigation. My aim was not to ask questions to wetlook fans – I wanted to find out how many persons are attracted by wet clothes.

So I dealed out some hunderet questionnaires at the University of Hamburg. Only a few questionnares came back to me. But the tendency was quite interesting:

Not even one male insisted that a person from the opposite sex was attractive in wet clothes – just naked.

But three of the females confessed, that wet clothes appeared erotic and all of them three even stated, that they would enjoy getting wet fully clothed while being allone.

I would like to start a new investigation – but if you want to have usefull results, you have to ask a thousend persons – that means: You need a thousend  persons who respond – and the effort is mighty.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]