minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 09:35:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 8087.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: VCR ALERT _ I give up!

Date: Sun 18/01/04 20:15:34 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That's what happens when twenty-somethings who don't even remember the seventies try to make authentic TV shows and movies about the fifties and sixties. You can spot it right off the bat. Actually - not to get too far off topic, although that's what I'm doing - the sixties were really almost like 3 different decades. You had the early sixties, where things were still pretty tame. Then Kennedy came along, shook things up, got assassinated, the Beatles came to America, we had the British rock invasion, the Vietnam war started cranking up, and all hell broke loose, although even the mid-sixties were still conservative by today's standards. Then the Beatles came out with Sgt. Pepper in '67, everything got psychedelic, drug use increased, and things really got wild. So you see the contrast - early vs. mid vs. late sixties. I always thought it kind of ironic that the Beatles, who were so influential during the sixties, ended when the sixties did. And as we've seen from JJ's fine vintage wetlook site, they weren't especially shy about their wetlook back then.

Off topic, so I'll shut up now. Bad Eyes

In reply to Message (8087.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: VCR ALERT _ I give up!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 18/01/04 14:03:07 GMT

..when is a wetlook scene not a wetlook scene....when it is edited by a mainstream editor.

One has to remember that the key buzzword that defines a good wetlook scene is the word "gratuitous"...i.e. lingering over the bits we want to see...whereas mainstream tv scenes like this are just "fleeting" at best.

One can understand the producers not knowing wetlook or not wanting to portray wetlook...but the biggest fault with that show is the fashion consultants and costume designers...cos it is supposed to be set in the 1960's (something Sopping will relate to) yet there are numerous mistakes with the men's hairstyles and ladies fashions...I have never seen so many 90's looking people in what is supposed to be a 60's era show....

Hey...implants did not exist in the 1960's...ha ha...and it is out of place to deploy 90's style mtv like camerawork, film process and editing style to such a show...if you want the 60's look...you should make the show look and feel like a 60's show.

mk

In reply to Message (8087.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: VCR ALERT _ I give up!

By AquaMan - us Sun 18/01/04 13:03:49 GMT

Yes,I know what you mean.Sorry about the posting.The hightlights I seen was better than what they had on the show.Its just becoming a big disappointment to how there edit the wetlook scenes on American tv.I wish we could get back to how tv was in the 70's ad 80's especially with music videos and all the wetlook that was in them.   
In reply to Message (8087.1.1) Hello Re: Re: VCR ALERT _ I give up!

By Waterspaniel - us Sun 18/01/04 11:59:00 GMT

Yeah, some of these American producers act like they're allergic to showing anyone wet for any length of time. Thanks for the tip, though. Depressed
In reply to Message (8087.1) Hello Re: VCR ALERT _ I give up!

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net um Sun 18/01/04 11:48:28 GMT

Scenes of just a few seconds duration; jumps among a multitude of sub-plots; yes a few very brief dunkings, but it is like trying to unscramble an egg to pull them out!

S:

In reply to Message (8087) Hello VCR ALERT

By AquaMan - us Sun 18/01/04 09:29:16 GMT

Just want to remind everyone about the wetlook scenes on American Dreams tonight on NBC at 8 pm.They have a party by the pool wand several people end going in.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]