MyWetloook

Message # 8040

Subject: Hello Hollywood Splash

Date: Fri 16/01/04 05:07:07 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Previously discussed here, I got a look at this book in Barnes & Noble this morning, and wanted to convey my impressions while they're still reasonably fresh.

Photographically, it's well done. Many of the poses are unique and entertaining. There are a few decent "after" shots, though not as many as I'd like. Most are action type poses, with the subjects jumping in the pool or already in the pool. At the beginning, for example, we see Claudia Schiffer jumping in the pool wearing a long print dress. There's no "after" shot as such, but the pic on the back cover (which is messed up by the !!@#$$% barcode) shows her then sitting in the pool in the same dress. For some of the pics that show the subject falling in, it's clear that they've been in at least once because they're already wet. Not all the pics are strictly wetlook. Some of the pics are partially obscured for the wetlook aspact, which is a kind of nuisance. The real pain in the ass is the identification of the pics. They're not identified directly, and the pages aren't numbered. There's a numbered index in the back with the names of the subjects, a total of 216 entries. So, for example, if you want to know who's in the 100th pic, you have to count the pages from the beginning. Kind of an idiotic way to do it, as far as I'm concerned. The other kind of stupid thing is, there are a bunch of small pics at the back, because, she says, the publisher wouldn't "give me more pages", something else that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Overall, I'd give it a 6 on a scale of 10, with 10 being the best. Could've been worse with some really nice pics, but lots of room for improvement, too. Not something I'd pay $30+ for, but something I would pay $10 or so for, once the price comes down. Keep in mind, this is from the perspective of my own tastes. Some might like it more, others might like it less. One thing I've learned from this forum is the huge range of wetlook and wam tastes.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]