WetlookPro

Message # 8029.1

Subject: Note Re: see below thread( ur other post) [nt]

Date: Thu 15/01/04 16:47:45 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (8029) Read This SC +

By carlo and christine - wetlook2002@hotmail.com ca Thu 15/01/04 16:02:04 GMT

Hi.  Thanks for all the Southern Charms updates you have let us know of in the past.

I also did quite a few requests to some of the girls last year and got great pictures done from many of them...I got Brianna Ray into doing wetlook sets and she is still going to do more! lol to her and to everyone supporting her site.  

Others were Abigale, Denise, Jessica DK, Lil Tramp, Samantha (no longer with SC) and Yasmin (no longer with SC).

I know Jessica DK is soon going to do another wet set; who knows when though, since it took a lot of time for her to even do the first set!

I hope to see in 2004 Abril UK doing a wet set, as well as Abomb...a wet sweater set with outfit in photo issue #75 and #87, Angel, Ariel Andrews...sweater in photo issue #84, or cheerleader outfit in issues 21 and especially 24, Baby Girl, Bianca, Breanna, Brilliant, Chastity, Cierra, Dreamer...promised a wet set in fluffy sweater seen in photo issue #5, HoneyBunney, Hot Babe Here, Hot Pntys, Hotty, Jamie, Jenni, Madison, Natasha UK, Nehojea, Nicole, Nikki Blaze, Orgasm Bunny, Pertitty, Scandinavia, Shellie, Taylor.  I know a few of these girls also did wet sets, but only wearing panties and t-shirts...oh sorry blouses and jeans as well.

I know there is more than just wet t shirts.

I love to see girls soaked in casual everyday clothes.  Especially sweaters (the softer and fluffier the better, as well as jackets, club wear including skirts, tight shirts, jeans.  Even athletic wear:  fleece sweaters, jackets including winter jackets (especially fluffy cuffs and collar), pants, running shoes, socks.

Well, if you agree let me know and everyone else so everyone in this community gets to know what we all like.

Erik of EE Productions and Wet Clothing Girls is brilliant with his work. I bought one of his tapes and a member to the site, you gotta try it out! Liquid Ladies has done 1 volume I am interested in (Volume 8).  WAM Babes and WAM Fetish, tried the sites out, they are getting there.  Gielbabes looks like this is also going to be a hit and also Wetlook NL.  

Well, that's it for now!  Let us all know what you think.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]