minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 01:53:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 8011.4

Subject: Oooh very well said, Leonmoomin!!!

Date: Wed 14/01/04 11:20:36 GMT

Name: luvwetgirls us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You're absolutely right. The tribulations in our dreams do contribute to our effort to better our lives. Dreams often warn us of coming adversity that we must overcome.

One of my dreams is to start my on wetlook site, but I'm waiting till I graduate from college before I do that, which will be in around 5 months. Before then, I'm observing as much wetlook as I can in order to make my site better. As well as satisfy my love for clothed wet women (dresses too!)

I look at wetlook as a luck factor, you know. When I go online, sometimes I see the most awesome wetlook picture, and other times its not that great. In dreams coming true I could experience the ultimate wetlook fantasy, but the suspense anticipating it would be lost, which is extremely critical in living the true wetlook love.

Many of your pictures have made my dreams come true! I hope you keep doing the same thing you do now. Great job Leonmoomin!!!

In reply to Message (8011) Happy your dreams CAN come true!

By Dean - us Wed 14/01/04 09:28:02 GMT

Website: http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=4126337

A japanese company invented a device that can allow you to control your dreams! Think of the implications of this! I've always wanted to control my dreams for as long as I can remember!Think of the movie"Total Recall",you can choose what you want to dream about!Your deepest"darkest" wetlook fantasies with the woman of your choice!This is still in its infancy and needs to be perfected certainly but WOW! I just had to pass this info along. Oooh

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]