WetlookPro

Message # 801.3

Subject: Mixed Re: Well, finally!

Date: Tue 05/11/02 05:12:03 GMT

Name: wannabewet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have had mixed experience but have never (1) asked permission to go in the pool in street clothes or (2) been threatened with expulsion when found in the pool fully clothed.

I too gave up on waiting for others to go into any pool with clothes on - several years ago I started doing so myself.  I have lost count of hotels where I have taken advantage of opportunities (Indiana, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, California, and other places too numerous to mention).  In only one case was I joined by anyone - in Texas a few years ago, I was in a pool wearing slacks, long sleeve shirt, corduroy sport jacket, shoes, etc., and was joined by a woman wearing a dark blue dress.  We did nothing but swim around and share positive comments about swimming in clothes, but it was nice.

There were two other times in hotels with indoor pools (one in Detroit and the other in Jefferson City, Missouri) where I arrived the (indoor) pool just before closing.  In both cases, I was there for one night and did not have a swim suit.  Also in both cases, I was dressed in (casual) work clothes (slacks, shirt, loafers, socks).  Security guards in both invited me to take advantage of the pool -- I replied I did not have swim suit, and they said, "who cares".  They closed the pool areas by locking the door upon their departure and told me to make sure the door was completely closed when I left.  People could look in and see me but could not get in.  I swam for over an hour each time then wore the wet clothes thru the hotel back to my room.

I look forward to more opportunities to swim in clothes - of course, I am always on the lookout for others doing the same.

Good luck in your travels!

In reply to Message (801) Pulsing Well, finally!

By Jon duLac - uu Mon 04/11/02 11:42:31 GMT

Well something nice happened to me.  Having given up on finding a wetlook gal for myself, I only had one other dream -- to swim in clothes in a a swimming pool.

I stopped at a semi-posh hotel in the off season.  The room cost $57 (!) and it had a lovely heated pool.  While registering, I mentioned my "disappointment at having not brought a bathing suit." I then mentioned that I had an on "old pair of clean pants."  Would anybody mind?  I was told to go ahead and use the pool. No problem.  It was a blast; I had the whole pool to myself.

I have waited 20 years to do this, and some of the comments on here have indicated that it is tough to get a cooperative hotel.  I just wanted to say that not all hotels deal this way.  I found that dropping this tidbit into casual conversation had less shock value than I expected.

I didn't even PLAN this :)

John duLac

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.056 seconds to generate ]