MyWetloook

Message # 801.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Well, finally!

Date: Tue 05/11/02 03:37:45 GMT

Name: klm4748 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sure, it's rare. Even if there does happen to be a video camera in the pool area (hate that!) there's usually only one person at the desk, unable to go anywhere else, or just generally ignoring the monitor.

The only danger left, therefore, is from tattletales!

In reply to Message (801.2) Thumbs Up Re: Well, finally!

By anonymous - us Tue 05/11/02 00:25:27 GMT

I stayed in a hotel in Indiana last week and there was a whole family swimming about in the pool in various clothing... looked like only one or two of them remembered bathing suits.  And from the looks of them it didn't seem like any of them asked permission either.  I think the incidents of hotel personnel kicking people out of pools are exaggerated.  I think it is pretty rare actually.
In reply to Message (801) Pulsing Well, finally!

By Jon duLac - uu Mon 04/11/02 11:42:31 GMT

Well something nice happened to me.  Having given up on finding a wetlook gal for myself, I only had one other dream -- to swim in clothes in a a swimming pool.

I stopped at a semi-posh hotel in the off season.  The room cost $57 (!) and it had a lovely heated pool.  While registering, I mentioned my "disappointment at having not brought a bathing suit." I then mentioned that I had an on "old pair of clean pants."  Would anybody mind?  I was told to go ahead and use the pool. No problem.  It was a blast; I had the whole pool to myself.

I have waited 20 years to do this, and some of the comments on here have indicated that it is tough to get a cooperative hotel.  I just wanted to say that not all hotels deal this way.  I found that dropping this tidbit into casual conversation had less shock value than I expected.

I didn't even PLAN this :)

John duLac

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]