Wetlook-Online

Message # 8004.10

Subject: Sad I did NOT like the article

Date: Thu 15/01/04 01:55:05 GMT

Name: plonss uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
An interesting article for sure which Dr Damp presents us, but, I have some criticisms and objections:

1. Too much interest for the "weird" and "heterodox" aspects of wetlook. For years now, like so many who frequent this forum, I roam the internet  - what I look or and what I abundantly find is women who become more sexy and more attractive when they are wet. Just one time in so many years, and searching through so many sides I found, - to my intense dislike ? pictures of children being wetted by someone with pedofilic interests. I believe that most of us are people looking for a particular experience, with ? undoubtedly ? a more or less fetishist character. But how many of us have pedophilic tendencies ?? If there are one or two, I just think this should not be mentioned in a general description of wetlook. And if the researcher wants to talk by preference about the "weird" sides of wetlook, and not about the mainstream, he should clearly state that.

The same reasoning as above applies to the statement that "conspicious(ly) is the high proportion of homosexuals, bisexuals and heterosexuals with sexually interminate orientations". I don?t agree. Certainly homosexuals too amuse themselves with wetlook, but judging from the number of sites devoted to male wetlook and those related to female wetlook, I would say that the large majority of wetlook-devotees is heterosexual.

2. Part of the observations in the article seem to be linked particularly to the wetlook scene in Germany. The "winter swimmers" by example ? are nearly always Germans. Why, don?t ask me. See by example the enthousiastic reactions to some recent posting in this forum about people walking through ice cold water in Berlin. These die hards themselves were Germans, and interestingly, the enthousiastic reactions came from German speaking countries?. To a lesser extent a specific German orientation seems to be true for the things I mentioned above: A much larger proportion of German sites than sites in other countries (compare: US, UK, Netherlands ? the three other important wetlook countries) seem to be related to male wetlook.

3. The "implications" which are listed seem just to be too far-fetched. What to think about the remark "People who go swimming fully clothed in public can become objects of desire for wetlook fetishists." Of course, I would say, ?.just like people undressing in public or dressing in scanty clothes, or whathever that attracts the attention of the "normal majority"! Will the result of this line of thought be official warnings near fountains, or something worse ?

I await your reactions

In reply to Message (8004) Read This Why do YOU do wetlook?

By Dr Damp - gb Wed 14/01/04 01:55:07 GMT

Website: http://www2.rz.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/ARCHIV/P_WETLOOK.HTM

Read This Have any of you seen or read this interesting article? I'm not sure if I agree with everything this chap says, but it's interesting nonetheless. I certainly don't agree that depression or attention defecit disorder fuels my liking for wetlook. But hey, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Keeps the debate going if nothing else!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]