MyWetloook

Message # 7996.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Check our new

Date: Tue 13/01/04 09:44:50 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Nope...that idea comes for free. I am already a multi-millionaire...cos I was the first person to use the term "WAM" as in WAMTEC back in 1991 and it was me who used to post thousands of free pics on the newsgroups with a prefix of WAM so that folks could find stuff..and my terminology was adopted and now every time somebody on UMD uses that phrase on any website or sentence...I get a royalty check for 10 cents in the mail...ha ha. So, keep on using that...my wife likes the new Bentley I got her for Xmas...ha ha.

Seriously though...customer service ideas are the sort of thing we producers should share with each other on a producers forum or a future producers website...i.e. ways to offer better service to our customers. I have had my "lost souls" page up for 2 months...cos some folks do the same thing to me ...i.e. they provide a contact email address, and then place spamblockers to prevent us from contacting them. So..it makes sense if somebody needs to reach you, and you cannot reach them...to place a link somewhere close to your members entrance page...cos that is where they will look for help..and they can find out what the problem might be. I call mine the "help desk" page..

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/enter/help/help.html

Anything that promotes customer service is something all producers should strive to achieve.

MK

In reply to Message (7996.1) Links Check our new "lost souls" page

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Tue 13/01/04 08:10:52 GMT

With thanks to MK for the idea (it came up in a conversation we had in Florida), this is the Styx "lost souls" page. Do I owe you copyright fees, Mark? Wink Smile

We ALWAYS reply to emails within 24 hours and often much faster. If you've contacted us (lost password etc) and don't get a reply, check this page because there's probably a very good reason we've lost contact with each other.

In reply to Message (7996) Info "JR" (Hotmail) - check your spam settings, you are blocking my emai replies [nt]

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Tue 13/01/04 07:28:25 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]