Wetlook-Online

Message # 7984.2

Subject: Hello Re: OFF TOPIC - TO LEONMOOMIN

Date: Tue 13/01/04 10:00:41 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Paul

email me if I can help you in any way...I enjoyed your Greek tv Mann 0 Mann show clips...and looking forward to seeing the other Greek tv stuff you have mailed to me.

fyi...with regards to shooting in the rain...I can tell you I have tried it a few times...and...as any producer who has tried this will confirm...rain does not really show up on camera at all...unless it is REALLY torrential rain. Mild rain is almost invisible to video camera technology (in fact...we have shot many scenes outdoors..and when it started to rain...and we carried on filming...and nobody has even noticed that it was raining once we replaced the audio track with music).

In Hollywood movies...rain is created by giant rain machines...my camera buddy Billy works on big projects like that all the time..i.e. where they shut down an entire city block of streets and rig up giant rain machines all over the streets...thats a massive undertaking. Kev knows more about lighting than I do... lighting is key to rain scenes too. Unless the light is specifically intending to show the rain...normal rain is just barely visible on camera.

In Florida we have the added problem...i.e. there ain't no such thing in Florida as rain with OUT lightning. Mild rain is no good for filming..and in Florida whenever we get heavy rain that is good enough for wetting the girls..it is ALWAYS accompanied by very dangerous lightning strikes...so we have often had to cancel the shoots and run indoors to seek cover from lightning.

Thats why we always fake our rain scenes with garden hoses and sprays from off camera...you can never get real rain to cooperate with you.

MK

In reply to Message (7984) Question OFF TOPIC - TO LEONMOOMIN

By Paul Rain-Fan - roumpini@netscape.net gr Mon 12/01/04 19:42:21 GMT

Hi Leon again.

I've sended you 2 emails. Have you receive them?

You haven't reply to me yet.

And something else. Have you ever tried to shoot girls when it's raining?

Thanks

Paul Question

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]