Wetlook-Online

Message # 7962.6

Subject: Band I love all wetlook!

Date: Mon 12/01/04 08:23:34 GMT

Name: luvwetgirls us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I do like dress pics, and I am a huge admirer of Styx Wetworld and Styx Free World, as well as many other dress sites. I highly recommend subscribing to Styx, their picture quality and the chemistry of the girls is astounding. Their prices are also reasonable. I just like jeans and casual pictures BETTER.

Leonmoomin is right in correcting me about my statement jeans lovers being the true lovers of wetlook. I think both genres have loyal and honest people supporting them, but I think supporters of casual pictures, generally stick with the wetlook scene longer. I am not saying there aren't any exceptions.

At any rate, I first and foremost am a supporter of girls wearing jeans and sneakers all the way. I do like dress and heels pictures though, not as much.   

I, like many other people, got caught up in the wet jeans vs. dress rivalry, which was there in my last post. Its fun. Its like two rival state football teams playing, and fans are talking trash. Overall, we are all in this for wetlook.

In reply to Message (7962) Hello I Refer to my thread 7128..Care to comment?

By LIQUIDLADIES - weinerking@earthlink.net us Sun 11/01/04 12:31:41 GMT

Just to make a point here.  Over  a month ago there was a big to who  jeans vs skirts.   Refer to my previous posing..It seems the dress/skirt people all want the freebies and the jeans/casuals  are the true buyers of this forum .  The proof is in the pudding and on orders it is proven  also.   Sure everyone has certain and specific taste in wetlook outfits, but when this dicussion led in with support, now here's where we seperate the boys from the men.  Jeans supporters, you got my vote and I will continue to devote 90% or better of my time to satify your urges.  OK your time to comment forum..  (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]