MyWetloook

Message # 7962.3

Subject: Note Comments from Styx

Date: Sun 11/01/04 18:50:06 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) gb

Email: graham@styxwetworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Around 15% of our material is jeans and denim, meaning around 85% is dresses, skirts and suits. I would say we have the largest wetlook membership list on the planet.

Don't judge people's opinions by the comments you see on this forum. Many folks don't like to be public on a public forum and we suspect less than 10% of the people interested in wetlook actually post on this forum.

Styx has it's own forum (not public) and a lot of different people post there. And an even large group of people say nothing, but pay for a membership to Styx which is a predominantly wetlook dress, skirt, suit site with very little "wet tee shirt" material.

If you're concentrating on denim because it's good for your membership and business then that's great. A market is satisfied and so are you. But don't "assume".

Regards, Graham

In reply to Message (7962) Hello I Refer to my thread 7128..Care to comment?

By LIQUIDLADIES - weinerking@earthlink.net us Sun 11/01/04 12:31:41 GMT

Just to make a point here.  Over  a month ago there was a big to who  jeans vs skirts.   Refer to my previous posing..It seems the dress/skirt people all want the freebies and the jeans/casuals  are the true buyers of this forum .  The proof is in the pudding and on orders it is proven  also.   Sure everyone has certain and specific taste in wetlook outfits, but when this dicussion led in with support, now here's where we seperate the boys from the men.  Jeans supporters, you got my vote and I will continue to devote 90% or better of my time to satify your urges.  OK your time to comment forum..  (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]