Wetlook-Online

Message # 7955

Subject: Danger secret society splosher

Date: Sun 11/01/04 03:03:06 GMT

Name: slime & boners uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I've been watching all the old James Bond movies that they've been playng on tv. recently and got inspired! Actually some genius came up with the idea a long time ago and nothing was ever done about it!The idea of us forming a "secret society",of course it would be an "open secret",there would be no dues to pay or meetings to go to it would  simply be a "code word" so we could identify one another!The guy who came up with idea said we could carry a certain type of coin representing a wetlook event,or have some sort of gesture (that we all agree on) so we know.Case in point-I was at a certain fountain in a certain city and saw another man like me hanging out with a camera and a big smile on his face! I was going to approach him and ask "are you a wammer?"but if he wasn't he'd say "wammer?! What's that?"so if someone can come up with a more innocuous word or statement,(ie;"the wet ground is shiny" etc.) wouldn't that be a good idea! and if it ever did become organised think of the fun we'd have "initiating" new members! Wink Smile  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]