MyWetloook

Message # 7916.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: wetlook in flims

Date: Fri 09/01/04 03:20:52 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I don't think there is ANY film on this planet that has more than 15 mins of wetlook thru an entire film. Tarzan the Ape Man (Bo Derek version) had a few scenes....but most wetlook in films is never more than 3-4 minutes at best....

...not unless you consider things like ROMANCING THE STONE...where Kathleen Turner is either wet or damp for half the film...but that kind of wetlook is really really lame.

It is better to have a superb 2 minute scene...than 20 mins of "drizzle" or damp scenes in a movie. Lets analyze the other films just mentioned here...and I will tell you how much wetlook minutes there are..

The Finest Hour = less than 1 minute

Heathers = a 15 second shot

Goonies...about 10 minutes of damp scenes and 1 minute of real wetlook

Joe v Volcano...about 2 mins

Wild Things = 2 scenes, about 2 mins each.

Undercover brother...nice but only 1 minute

Summer Catch - 1 minute

etc etc etc

As for the idea of a server that can distribute entire movies online....trust me...you have some of the best brains already on this forum...and if there was an easy way to do this...Nigel and Graham would already be doing it and would already be offering full videos online too.

I wish you well...but you must get your feet "wet" first...try something small...and build from there....don't get in over your head.  Take a lesson from WetinRed's approach..his server plans were very modest and reasonable....but initial attempts to run even the most modest kind of server was totally swamped out by a mad rush of folks all trying to get in the gate at the same time. WIR has now had to adjust his plans accordingly...

As the old saying goes...don't attempt to run before you can walk....so try something simple first...and then if you can make that work in a functional way (without going bankrupt for lack of support and excessive bandwidth charges) then grow it from there.

MK

In reply to Message (7916.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: wetlook in flims

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com uu Thu 08/01/04 21:26:16 GMT

Two movies I would suggest would be "Tarzan, the Ape Man" (with Bo Derek) or "The Finest Hour" (sometimes called "Desert Shield" or "Desert Storm" with Rob Lowe and Tracey Griffiths.  But really, for this group I think you'd be better off posting only the scenes where people are getting wet...  JMHO

HTH,

Greg

In reply to Message (7916.2.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: wetlook in flims

By darren taylor - darren.tayloe6@btopenworld.com gb Thu 08/01/04 19:03:39 GMT

well what i do is make the site and i need the title of the flim then i can add it but u msut download a progrham by name of bt-torrent which u can find a download.com i keep u posted on progress of site
In reply to Message (7916.2) Hello Re: wetlook in flims

By Mr. Burbank - uu Thu 08/01/04 18:39:38 GMT

Let's see there's Goonies, Heathers(Winona shower), Joe Vs. the Volcano, Dazed and Confused(carwash scene), Fast Times at Ridgemont High, for Denise Richards fans theres Wild Things, The World is Not Enough, Undercover Brother, Summer Catch, Soul Survivors, Cutthroat Island, I Still Know What you did last Summer, Coyote Ugly,  that's all I can think of off the top of my head...there are many more of course.

In reply to Message (7916) Hello wetlook in flims

By darren taylor - darren.tayloe6@btopenworld.com gb Thu 08/01/04 18:18:35 GMT

Hi all i makeing a website of downloadable full movies and wonderd if anyone know of any movies that i could add that had wetlook in them, the site is desnied for broadband ussers only due to size of files can any 1 help me out please

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]