Wetlook-Online

Message # 7913.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Kosheen music video

Date: Fri 09/01/04 03:31:54 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Maybe because all the folks I know...me included...wanted that one on video tape in full screen format...not as a avi or mpeg file...cos the video stream was already available on Kosheen's own website. The last time we spoke about collecting and trading clips, you had mentioned that you had stopped saving wet scenes on videotape and only saved them these days as avi files on your pc...which is nice...but thats not how I like to collect scenes. I only like to collect scenes on tape...so I prefer collectors to save things on tape and then trade the vhs tape when they have collected 2hrs of wet scenes on vhs.  I might be old fashioned...but I still prefer to get media on vhs tape as opposed to avi or mpeg format.

MK

In reply to Message (7913.1) Hello Re: Kosheen music video

By JW - gb Thu 08/01/04 17:54:10 GMT

I've been advertising my copy of this from time to time and no-one seemed interested.

John

In reply to Message (7913) Hello Kosheen music video

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 08/01/04 14:33:12 GMT

I forgot who it was...I was chatting with somebody recently who was looking for a full resolution version of that Kosheen music video "All in my head" that features lots of great wet shoes and dress shots. It was only seen in a small video file format on their website, and they were trying to find it playing on tv to get a full screen high res copy...but it never seemed to air on tv in their area. Anyway...fyi...I managed to get a full screen high res version on video tape from a german trading buddy today...so if you need a copy, just email me ...

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]