WetlookPro

Message # 7902.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: 2 new video clips posted

Date: Thu 08/01/04 06:42:25 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI....I was more interested in the pool location and the props than the girl per se...i.e. where can I find facilities like that. I am sure Leonmoomin could make good use of a location like that too.

What boggles the mind is...you can see this stuff all the time on German tv (cos I have another video clip with 2 clothed girls dancing at that very same location...an even better fountain scene)...so german tv viewers are very lucky...cos we never see stuff like that on american tv channels.

mk

In reply to Message (7902.3) Great Re: 2 new video clips posted

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 08/01/04 04:57:26 GMT

Very nice pool/fountain clip! I've seen "stick" fountains like that elsewhere. One appears in some of Erik Elsas' pictures... part of an indoor public pool, although that one isn't in water. I recall seeing (I think) the same thing at an indoor pool I was once at a few hours' drive from me.
In reply to Message (7902) Hello 2 new video clips posted

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 08/01/04 04:19:58 GMT

To give WIR a break...I sent these to Siren's server...so you can thank him for the hosting service. FYI...it is too much burden for any one person to host free video clips...so it is helpful when folks like WetinRed and Siren can share the load....and if anybody else wants to run their own file sharing and personal hosting of video clips..let me know...and I will throw you a few bones too. The more people there are who can help with hosting...the more you will get to see.

I agree with WetinRed's proposal...i.e. there should be some form of prioritization to gain ftp access...to those folks who are contributers and send in video clips, and to those who make occassional paypal donations to folks like WetinRed and JW. That only seems fair that media contributers and paypal contributers be rewarded with priority access....so I encourage the community to support folks like JW and WetinRed. Being a poor college student with no money is not an excuse...cos even a poor college student has a tv and vcr and access to a high speed college server and can easily gather tv clips and send those in.

You must bear with folks like WetinRed and JW..they are doing their best to provide you with what you want....but with very little resources and almost no support or benefactors....so support them...and you will see those sites flourish.

Anyway...to give WetinRed's server a rest...today I am announcing 2 video clips courtesy of Siren and his server..they are

http://www.siren.be/wamtec/SM06germanBB.wmv

This is 6 minutes of casual wetlook scenes from German big brother.

and

http://www.siren.be/wamtec/SM06blueskirt.wmv

This is a wetlook glamour dance in an outdoor shower...also from late night German tv. A girl in a blue miniskirt and shiny top dancing in a GREAT fountain stick/shower (wow...I would really like to have one of those devices for my shoots...what a great watering device). This scene features topless stripping after 4 minutes....basically...if you like those Naschticht shower pics from Austria...this is more or less the same kind of thing...otherwise...skip it.

mk

ps...for those of you unable to get the clips I was uploading to WetinRed's server...I will re-upload them to wamtec gold for wamtec gold members. So...if you are already a wamtec gold member...there is no need to stand in line to try and get stuff from the WIR or Siren servers....you can get IMMEDIATE and fast downloads directly off my wamtec gold site instead (thats what you get for being a wamtec gold member....no waiting to get the clips you want....plus numerous other clips I have not posted in free areas).

http://www.wamtec.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]