Wetlook-Online

Message # 7896.3

Subject: Hello Re: i totalyl agree, we should be grateful for the free clips

Date: Thu 08/01/04 08:13:21 GMT

Name: Maurice uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
big pat on the back to all the free clips that are posted by wetlook producers who spend time and money to make them. Their efforts should be applauded and our we shuoldn't complain to them about how teir work is done.

keep up the good work

In reply to Message (7896) Links awesome clips here-->

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com gy Wed 07/01/04 21:53:10 GMT

Err, maybe I should cry "wolf! wolf!" instead? Confused

What I want to say (getting out soap box) is that if you are "one of those people" that are trying to D/L clips for free (myself included) try to be more thankful.  If/when sharing ideas & suggestions, please realize that you might be making a great suggestion, but the choice of wording & tone might come as a slap to the face (or more) to the producers who have spent time and $$$ for what you get for free - well okay, maybe not free, because everyone had to spend something to be able to read this, whether it is $ for an internet connection, or $$ for a computer, etc, but on top of that (like I said) was the $$$ that the producer paid to maybe buy clothes, equipment, pay modeling fees, etc etc etc, and if the material is being provided for free, mainly the producer enjoyed the work they put in and the satisfaction of sharing that joy.

But when they post "Hey, I've got a new update" and all they get in reply is "Well, you could have done this better...", or I don't like that very much..."   I bet anyone would get discouraged - and really, only a producer knows how much work goes into production, so much effort that people like me who sit at the computer chair and let the mouse finger to the clicking, we really have been spoiled.

Thousands of downloads from the various servers?  So that means we have A LOT of lurkers out there.  Nothing wrong with that I guess, for the most part, except that a producer who is trying to please, but not getting any thanks, will probably quit bothering.  For example - look at how many votes pop up on Leon's posting inquiry (and still not into the thousands) and compare that to how many people then say "thanks"  So think about that, and maybe offer some more thanks.

And if you've made it this far and are still with me, thanks for reading.  (puts soapbox away and crawls back under rock)

Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.432 seconds to generate ]