Wetlook-Online

Message # 7889

Subject: Idea A suggestion to circumvent bandwidth/FTP problems -- USENET

Date: Wed 07/01/04 15:12:46 GMT

Name: SoakHerHose us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Good day and Happy New Year.

I lurk quite a bit on this forum, and though I don't have any decent original content to offer, I occasionally support producers by purchasing videos and picture sets as funds allow. I can't help but wonder, while listening to people having so many problems getting on FTP sites, bandwidth being exceeded on webhosting due to posting of free sets, etc., why USENET isn't considered more often for dissemination of free content?

With Usenet, one simple posting of a movie clip or photo set is all it takes to propagate it to servers worldwide. Most Internet Service Providers have a Usenet server (if not, bandwidth on third party servers can be purchased by the downloader for a few bucks a month), and bandwidth is the downloader's/ISP's problem, not the poster's. Advances in redundancy technology ("PAR" files) have even made it easy to re-create file segments that didn't make it across the system. Programs such as PowerPost make uploading files and creating PAR volumes extremely easy.

I seem to recall that people were complaining about wading through spam a couple years back when MK tried posting photosets to alt.binaries.erotica.fetish.wet-and-messy, not to mention that a.b.e.f.w-a-m is home to many posts by "watersports", bukkake and other fetishes that fall outside the scope of wetlook.

My two-pronged idea to solve the abovementioned problems: 1.) Everybody wanting to download material should use a newsreader that either weeds out spam or only shows messages with actual binary content. "GrabIt" is excellent for this purpose and it's FREE. 2.) The wetlook community should petition to get a dedicated group instated for wetlook, such as alt.binaries.erotica.fetish.wetlook, to distance itself from the watersports/bukkake aficionados.

I know Usenet has limitations, but it seems like the clear winner to get free content to the masses with minimal hassle. I would much rather field a few technical questions about Usenet than wade through incessant "can't log into the FTP server!" messages.

Just my $.02 ...

I would like to join with the grateful out there and salute Leon, MK and the other wetlook producers who not only bend over backwards to create new material for us, they even go to lengths to provide free content from time to time! Great job everyone, and thanks! Pulsing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]