minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 11:59:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7887.1

Subject: Video Re: Fully Clothed has Burst its bandwidth limits!

Date: Wed 07/01/04 18:21:34 GMT

Name: Steve nl

Email: sperir@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Did you consider the idea to sell your movies or part of your movies on internet so they can be downloaded by buyers? Like  www.wamwatchers.com

I would consider buying and downloading some of them. the most viewers probably already have a broadband connection.

Steve

In reply to Message (7887) Depressed Fully Clothed has Burst its bandwidth limits!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 07/01/04 13:21:56 GMT

We have dissabled my site until the bandwidth resets, I believe that will be on Saturday.

To all those people who moan about people charging for pictures, please bare this in mind!  The fact that my site has burst its limits again, goes to prove that there are loads more freeloaders than there are paying customers!

I will have to move some of my older galleries back into the members section, to try to solve this problem next month!

The weekly updates will continue through January, because, that is what I promised when I started them, but the older galleries will have to move back into the members section!

Sorry!

40gb data transfer in one month, just in jpegs, no video!  I think you lot will have to give up on the idea of free clips hosting, if my site bursts its bandwidth each month just with pics, imagine the problems with clips!

leonmoomin Depressed

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.091 seconds to generate ]