MyWetloook

Message # 7874.1

Subject: Read This Re: A Proposal For Ya'll

Date: Wed 07/01/04 15:05:15 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Bad news and good news   Bad news is that im gonna disable the ftp for right now.  Good news is that I have a few contributors for the new clip site and hope to have it up tomorrow at some point. But only contributors will have access to the site, tho.  Any kind of a donation ($2-$5-$10) whatever u want or can afford will get u access. Please email me for further details. This will work with the support of the community and alot less stressful for me Wink Smile Peace Man
In reply to Message (7874) Info A Proposal For Ya'll

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 06/01/04 15:41:07 GMT

...The more I thought about it, the more sense it made to me.

In order to upgrade to an outside server with alot more speed,space(altho I had 60gbs of space from which ya'll were d/l from)and Bandwidth and those of u who would like a better source for these clips which Mark and John are contributing, and for anyone else who would like to contribute, There would have to be some donations to cover the cost of the bandwidth. The more bandwith, the more ya'll can d/l. All donators will have their own user/pass to gain access. There'll be more control and a lot less stress on MOI Wink Smile (that means me, Sean) That's as far as I'm going to take it on the Forum. So any replies or Interest in getting this deal going, please e-mail me and I can discuss it further. I do NOT want any replies added to this thread, only thru email. There's too much b/s on here as it is.

I apologize that I made a handful of ppl mad cuz they couldn't get into my "homemade server", but for the other ppl who have downloaded clips 3,328 times, Im glad u got 'em Happy

BTW, the derver is back up, but with only 3 clips.  Its the 3 videos  Alizee/Im fed up; Shivaree/Goodnite Moon; and Fragma/U R Alive Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]