Wetlook-Online

Message # 7873.2

Subject: Hello Description of all availiable clips

Date: Tue 06/01/04 20:02:33 GMT

Name: Farang de

Email: der_taucher@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, you are right. Here are the details for the clips. I list the exact filename, the size in bytes and the playing time in minutes.

102501-30girls.wmv (8382136, 3:10)

seems to be a music video or movie clip (no sound). A girl in a

short dress and coloured pantyhose walks in kind of lake, many other girls follow her, ending up dancing in the streets in the rain. Many of them are wearing colourful pantyhoses, too.

29713soaking.wmv (25259564, 1:50)

Jap. comedy?? A girl in western business outfit with skirt gets soaked by a bucket of water from above.

3santas.wmv (11108778, 4:12)

Mexican game show. 3 girls in christmas outfit (short, red skirt) answer questions and have to jump in a pool. Very sweet, my girlfriend loves this scene ;-)

AWET01schoolgirls.wmv (24383832, 9:10)

Modelled scene. 3 girls dressed as young schoolgirls (white blouse, dark short dress, pantyhose, white socks), 1 woman dressed as a teacher (all black: blouse, skirt, stockings) at the pool with a wetlook course.

cheerleaders2.avi (18447206, 3:31)

mexican game show. Five cheerleaders doing a kind of karaoke and ending up dancing in a pool.

dropin.wmv (1755042, 0:24)

Wamtec promo video, modelled. 8 girls with formal dresses stand in a row next to pool and jump in one after another.

gg_team1.avi (10249752, 1:17)

Comedy show. People in an airplane, water coming in from outside. Woman with a short, red dress.

JUMPIN3B.AVI (2330810, 0:20)

private party?? 2 girls with pants jump in a pool having much fun.

Midday.mpg (2287417, 0:14)

Comedy?? Woman in white business outfit with skirt is pushed in a pool.

miller.mpg (5301044, 0:28)

TV-ad. Two girls fighting in a fountain, later in mud. Very short wetlook scene, less than 2 sec. each.

Mudd-wetad.wmv (7595092, 0:32)

TV-ad. A couple in jeans dancing in a sprinker at a recreation park.

mudslide.avi (1595292, 0:09)

TV-show. Woman in strange white dress with white pantyhose is sliding in a tub with mud/dirty water.

weddings.avi (925102, 0:06)

TV-show with home videos. Two brides jumping in a pool/the sea.

152101ferns.wmv (18132174, 3:30)

German TV-show (Der Fernsehgarten). Summer 2003, outdoor: Woman in pink blouse and pants cools down in the pool and continues to moderate the show from within the pool. Good picture quality. My personal favorite :-)

27811talkshowpool.wmv (12291320, 1:08)

American talkshow. 3 girls (pants) climbing in the pool. Very high

resolution (640x480).

2pooljump.avi (4746942, 0:17)

TV-show. Two girls with pants jumping in a pool and playing.

2pooljump.mpg (3367476, 0:17)

Same, but the picture quality is not that good.

Alizee-Im (19307540, 1:45)

French music video. Girl in red pants and blouse gets showerd while dancing.

candid1.avi (1284806, 0:41, low res)

candid1.mpg (7453068, 0:41, normal res)

Candid video. 2 girls at the beach walk in the sea and

start playing around. (White blouses, blue miniskirt, black shorts)

fragma_youarealive.wmv (7026835, 3:45)

Music video. Woman in shiny, long blue dress plays in the sea and at the beach.

merella (2352139, 1:26)

TV-News. Talking about an extreme heat wave a woman in business outfit with skirt gets soaked by a bucket of water. Very short wetlook scene.

SPLASH~1.AVI (2218212, 0:20)

TV-show. Two girls in short dresses (one white, one black) an a pool.

T118W1.M1V (3148336)

Movie clip. Girl with blouse and shorts walks in a lake, her friend with a red T-shirt follows her.

trouble.avi (3190996, 0:09)

TV-ad. 3 girls (2 skirts, 1 jeans) playing in the sea. Short, but good

wetlook.

In reply to Message (7873) Hello FTP Clips - any detail of the scenes?

By Ravenlord - uu Tue 06/01/04 13:18:58 GMT

Ok, there's been lots and lots of tech talk about how to (or not to) access the clips that various people have hosted.

Any chance of anyone posting actual content revews of the clips themselves?  I've not d/l'd any as IIRC they are mostly MKs work and while he's very good at what he does, I get the impression his emphasis is more the "glamour" end of things whereas I prefer the "scruffy casual" style of Erik E's work.

However, I'd still like to know what's in the clips, and I'm sure plenty of other people would too.

Can I suggest people review them, providing the basic info outlined below, plus any (positive, mind!) comments or critique they feel like adding?

Basic info should be:

File name.  This will help people to ID what's what.

Type of scene - hot tub, beach, etc.  

Wet or wam, and if wam, what kind of substance.

Number of people involved - single model, team, lots?

Clothes worn, with some detail, so "below-the-knee dark blue skirt with long-sleeve shirt tucked in, and knee boots" is better than just "skirt and top".  Also details of footwear and bare legs / stockings / tights / whatever.

What actually happens:  Slow wetting, "game-show" scenario, chucked in a pool, hosing each other down, throwing buckets or water at each other, etc.

If the scene starts clothed and ends nude, then an idea of the balance, mostly clothed, mostly underwear, mostly nude, etc.

I know the producers themselves don't have the time to give this kind of detail of their scenes, so if we want detail (I assume I'm not alone in this?) then it's up to the rest of us to produce it.  If an archive of such info was set up, and people make a point of keeping the filenames the same when passing clips around, this could make it much easier, over time, for people to find what they like, and avoid what they don't - which saves wasting server-operators' bandwidth downloading stuff just to find it's something you've already got, or something you hate.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]