minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:40:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7873.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: FTP Clips - any detail of the scenes?

Date: Tue 06/01/04 15:52:53 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
On an ftp u cant really put any text to the clips other than the files names. But I tried the best I could to describe each of the 11 clips that were on yesterday i.e. post 7846, but seeing how many actually d/l the clips I would've thought that there would be some feedback on how they were, or whether or not they liked them and so forth, but I guess it's just a sad case of GRAB and GO HIDE Peace Man
In reply to Message (7873.1) Hello Re: FTP Clips - any detail of the scenes?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 06/01/04 15:31:26 GMT

That is a VERY valid point.

Nobody wants to be spending 30 to 45 minutes downloading a 25meg clip...only to find out that the scene is not to their taste at all....and their time was wasted....I would hate that too. Thats why I never bother to go thru all the links that Kerry Tiller posts...cos the list is too long, and he never tells us what the girl is wearing...only their names...and I could not care less who they are...none of them are famous...I only want to know what they are wearing...ha ha

I don't really have the time to do detailed descriptions for everything I create. I would prefer to just pass it to Wetinred or Siren and let them make a "menu" on their server site that gives the viewers some idea of what the scene is about and what the clothing style is. Or...perhaps the first couple of people who download the clips can post their review or opinions...so that others can decide if it is worth bothering to dl or not.

"word of mouth" spread well with Greek TV dunking clips I posted...all I had to say was "a female version of Mann O Mann show with ladies in dresses getting pushed in the pool"...and people knew what I meant.

Anyway...if anybody is interested...the 3 clips I just sent to WIR were

1) a scene from a Canadian talk show...where they had a pool on stage and "Jeremy" from Baywatch was a guest on the show...and the hostess asked if anybody from the audience wanted to go into the pool with Jeremy...and so 3 girls from the audience went in the pool...wearing sneakers, jeans and sweaters or shirts.

2) A french music video...with a girl in a red pant suit getting showered for the entire video.

3) A scene from ther German outdoor concert show "Fernschgatan"...where the hostess lady goes into the pool...wearing a pink blouse and casual pants...and others from the crowds jump into the pool too....5 mins

The clips I sent to SIREN's server this weekend were

4) A great clip from ther german version of BIG BROTHER...where several girls are in casual pants and jeans and shirts in a game across an obtacle course...in an out of pools and water pits...6 mins

5) A wetlook erotica clip from German tv...kinda like a "Naschticht" style scene....a girl in blue miniskirt and  see thru blouse...dances in this amazing outdoor fountain...after 4 minutes...she removes the blouse and dances topless. After seeing this clip...my immediate thought was....wow...I gotta get me one of those shower stick devices they have in this scene...cos that is an awesome wetlook machine.

MK

In reply to Message (7873) Hello FTP Clips - any detail of the scenes?

By Ravenlord - uu Tue 06/01/04 13:18:58 GMT

Ok, there's been lots and lots of tech talk about how to (or not to) access the clips that various people have hosted.

Any chance of anyone posting actual content revews of the clips themselves?  I've not d/l'd any as IIRC they are mostly MKs work and while he's very good at what he does, I get the impression his emphasis is more the "glamour" end of things whereas I prefer the "scruffy casual" style of Erik E's work.

However, I'd still like to know what's in the clips, and I'm sure plenty of other people would too.

Can I suggest people review them, providing the basic info outlined below, plus any (positive, mind!) comments or critique they feel like adding?

Basic info should be:

File name.  This will help people to ID what's what.

Type of scene - hot tub, beach, etc.  

Wet or wam, and if wam, what kind of substance.

Number of people involved - single model, team, lots?

Clothes worn, with some detail, so "below-the-knee dark blue skirt with long-sleeve shirt tucked in, and knee boots" is better than just "skirt and top".  Also details of footwear and bare legs / stockings / tights / whatever.

What actually happens:  Slow wetting, "game-show" scenario, chucked in a pool, hosing each other down, throwing buckets or water at each other, etc.

If the scene starts clothed and ends nude, then an idea of the balance, mostly clothed, mostly underwear, mostly nude, etc.

I know the producers themselves don't have the time to give this kind of detail of their scenes, so if we want detail (I assume I'm not alone in this?) then it's up to the rest of us to produce it.  If an archive of such info was set up, and people make a point of keeping the filenames the same when passing clips around, this could make it much easier, over time, for people to find what they like, and avoid what they don't - which saves wasting server-operators' bandwidth downloading stuff just to find it's something you've already got, or something you hate.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]