Wetlook-Online

Message # 7867.4.1.1

Subject: Drink Me Thank you!

Date: Tue 06/01/04 23:13:41 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madfountains.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Didn't expect those compliments!

leonmoomin Drink Me

In reply to Message (7867.4.1) Drink Me Great pics but the videos are much much the greatest.....

By Paul Rain-Fan - roumpini@netscape.net gr Tue 06/01/04 22:45:06 GMT

For a long time now I've watch the pics of Leon, and I found them the greatest.But I've never realised that the videos are much much better than the pics, because I thought the pics are enough to see, and my imagination will do the rest. When I bought some videos from Leon just for curiosity, then I realise that the pics are nothing if you see Leon's Videos.You have to see how the girls enjoy(especially Jules she is great) have fun, and play with the water mud,etc., and how Leon guide them or make fun with the girls,through all the shooting. Only then you'll realise that Leon is one of the greatest producer's and photographer I've seen for now.

And I don't have to forget to thanks MK, Leon, crazygirlsbrian, and all the others producers, keep up the good work, and thanks for everything you've shared with us for free. I believe they don't only deserve our thanks, but

our support for keep going to do what they do.

Thanks again

In reply to Message (7867.4) Thumbs Up Re: I have updated

By Ravenlord - uu Tue 06/01/04 12:50:33 GMT

Absolutely superb - thanks!

First of all, that is a perfect outfit for getting wet in, I love both the length and style of the skirt, the black top, and matching boots - fantastic.

I really love the way she's dangling her feet in the water in the third (I think) shot, with the water line just below the top of the boot, leaving the viewer wondering if the water has seeped inside yet, or will that not happen until she dips her leg a touch and the water goes over the boot tops.

I also love the shots where she's sitting on the edge (is that a diving platform or something?), and splashing water on her clothes, both the way she looks as if she's genuinely exploring the sensations of wetting her costume without the "normal" panic / got to stay dry reactions, and the way you can see both wet and dry areas on her skirt.  This also applies to the rear shot as she steps off into the water, where you can see the middle of the back of her skirt is wet but the sides are still dry (but not for much longer!).

I like the one where she's going off the end of the slide, too.  Even though she's already wet, it still manages to capture that game-show essence, "yes, she's sitting there in her normal clothes, and we're going to chuck her in the water anyway!".  

And the standing up shots at the end to show off the wet clothes - bravo!

Fantastic stuff, thanks for sharing it with us, and thanks to Heather for doing it.  And as ever, thanks to MK for the bandwidth.

In reply to Message (7867) Pulsing I have updated "Fully Clothed"!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madfountains.com gb Tue 06/01/04 10:20:42 GMT

I have moved the following set of pictures from the future updates section to the main gallery!

Please click the link below to go to "Fully Clothed"!

www.madfountains.com/fullyclothed/

leonmoomin Smokin

Sorry about the extra update!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]